DACA and the DREAM Act

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
TGLS
Captain

Re: DACA and the DREAM Act

Post by TGLS »

The first Rambo movie?
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

cilantro wrote: Man, that is harsh. I many of them are severing in the military and I wonder what would happen once they come back and find out that Trump wants to throw them out?
If it was me, I'd probably go AWOL.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
The Romulan Republic
Captain

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Admiral X wrote:
cilantro wrote: Man, that is harsh. I many of them are severing in the military and I wonder what would happen once they come back and find out that Trump wants to throw them out?
If it was me, I'd probably go AWOL.
No shit.

Between this and the possibility of government shutdowns interfering with pay cheques, part of me wonders, semi-seriously, how long it'll be until we get a large-scale mutiny in the armed forces.
Arkle
Officer

Post by Arkle »

Edit:

Thank you Arkle for your post stating outright that you had learned nothing from the weeklong ban and your intention to continue breaking the rules. You have earned your permanent ban.