Leaving the forums for a while

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
abki
Redshirt

Re: Leaving the forums for a while

Post by abki »

The best of luck to you, I hope your time away helps. As LittleRaven said, we'll all still be here when you feel like coming back.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:44 am Hope it's nothing I did..
Nope. Fairly certain this is squarely upon me. I wish Yuka the best in finding the needed help still, though.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Leaving the forums... again. Sorry. I gotta go deal with my own problems, and I don't know when I'll be back...
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Hope it's nothing I did.
Power laces... alright.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

No. Just struggling with my rage against the world, as usual, and feelings of depression and worthlessness.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

I guess I'm not leaving, because the forums is too engaging. Just... please forgive me. Been grappling with an intense bout of self-loathing lately.
SSJGodGoku
Officer

Post by SSJGodGoku »

Yukaphile wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 pm I guess I'm not leaving, because the forums is too engaging. Just... please forgive me. Been grappling with an intense bout of self-loathing lately.
Then you can finally debate me properly!
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Yukaphile wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 pm I guess I'm not leaving, because the forums is too engaging. Just... please forgive me. Been grappling with an intense bout of self-loathing lately.
Oh I thought you left but only for a short while and already came back.
Power laces... alright.
PerrySimm
Captain

Post by PerrySimm »

You took a break for 8.5 hours. Good. Best to keep training, feel the burn, no pain no gain. When you're good and done posting today we'll set a timer. Don't feel too envious of the folks that can stay off the forum for weeks on end -- the only record you need to focus on is your personal best.
UGxlYXNlIHByb3ZpZGUgeW91ciBjaGFsbGVuZ2UgcmVzcG9uc2UgZm9yIFJFRCA5NC4K
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Considering how hyperattentive I consider myself with forums, that's some of the funniest shit I've read.
Power laces... alright.