Post your last YouTube comment!

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
TheNewTeddy
Officer

Re: Post your last YouTube comment!

Post by TheNewTeddy »

hey man if you need toenails hit me up, I know a guy. Just lemme know what kind you need and I'll hook you up.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

The new canon is a lost cause. And those who defend the fact it's too derivative of what came before, not stepping outside what has already been done with the words "timeline change" that come with a parallel universe are lost too. Now granted, if that was the case, you could easily agree with them. Lord knows that Star Trek and DC and Marvel and even something like Doctor Who have numerous parallel timelines, so this could very well be a changed world. But that can't fly when those in charge INSIST that there is only ONE canon, ONE gospel, which is the stuff they are building now. It is incredibly narcissistic, and too dogmatic for my tastes. Allowing for the existence of other parallel timelines in Star Wars does not "ruin" the "magic" when George Lucas himself, an old sci-fi fan, saw it that way. But when you shove the older material to the side, say it has no place in Star Wars, and then do something like craft a version of Luke that has no buildup to his radical change in the preceding material superseding the older content where he stays true to his roots, it is going to upset the fans. Just focus on the fan films and IGNORE the new canon until the inevitable reboot. Maybe that will shake things up.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

SCP Illistrated - "Where the Dragons went." Patreon speech

I see reason, I see conflict. The blood in my mouth tastes even sweeter than death, hold my staff Harn while I kill this "imposter". We are children born from adults, we grew just like them and when we go these god-made creations of ours will die. The faywns will snarls, the giants will grown, the mer-lythé wil wallow for our return. Be patient our children, for all your tears will not bring your faith back, but your joy and courage. Harn, Jessià, All-Others; we will leave our beloveds behind but heed my memories for even we grow old and gap-ful of our minds, remember the value, the bones we chewed to our new land, when all is gone. Fire will begotten. Remember what the young is, not for you but for THEM.

Youtube post (with 800+ likes)
This is true because as we get older we can no longer use our imagination, our memetic and cognitive abilities, we abandoned these beautiful creatures, and we gave them the position of becoming guardians and active over-lookers as we leave our imaginations, every time we used our mental abilities they cheer for our god-like power and benevolence, they play as we play. They live and will always live in our childhood memories, even if we have children we must appoint our next-of-kin to use these abilities and to give the best any person could play ever. It's sad to see these great and benevolent SCP's corrupted by men and monsters, to neutralize them is the best the Foundation can do to protect creation. And whoever dislike this video will be downgraded to Eucild Testing and Reconnaissance!

----------------------

Damn that's a lot, how you all like it!? Plus I am thinking of abandoning my attemptive gaming channel and doing fan-writing, both by me and Patreons. I will have a gaming channel but for off-hour schedules.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.