What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
ChiggyvonRichthofen
Captain

What video games are you playing?

Post by ChiggyvonRichthofen »

I figured a thread for general video game discussion would have to be made eventually, so here's one.

I'm currently playing Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. So far I think it's a fairly big step down from its predecessor, The Longest Journey. Not that it's a bad game.
The owls are not what they seem.
rickgriffin
Officer

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by rickgriffin »

I just finished playing Night in the Woods, which is kinda my jam because it's a narrative game with heady subject matter and fun dialogue and animal people and is very restrained in its use of creepiness.

Currently I'm playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild because I am Nintendo's bitch, though only on my WiiU and not on a Switch because I'm not currently THAT much of a bitch. It's a major change of pace from other Zelda games let me tell you.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

ME 3 right now.
nebagram
Officer

Post by nebagram »

I'm a complete Nintendo sucker and I'm playing Breath of the Wild on the Switch, and loving every second so far. :-) I'm also playing Civ 3, as have been ill all week and Civ 3 is my standard go-to 'I'm ill' game. Until my illness became labyrinthitis anyway, which made any game with scrolling in it REALLY hard to play.
raiken_
Redshirt

Post by raiken_ »

Complete Nintendo sucker here. Otherwise I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade Chronicles X.
MithrandirOlorin
Captain

Post by MithrandirOlorin »

Nothing new. I'm a Nintendo loyalist but now officially two COnsoles behind.
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

Mainly World of Tanks.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Fixer
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Fixer »

Still playing SWTOR but I feel the game is winding down in general. It's game that's been on life support for a good long time but the recent gear changes and lack of content means that we've lost half of our players.

Outside of that, I picked up Torment: Tides of Numenara, still getting back into the swing of old-school RPG. It's refreshing not to be hand-held on every quest and to experience a brand new universe. Still finding my feet in the game system though.
Thread ends here. Cut along dotted line.
------8<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PerrySimm
Captain

Post by PerrySimm »

Working on F.E.A.R. and Deus Ex.

Can't say I think Nintendo is making a good call doubling down on the Wii U Gamepad as a concept. Once again, they deliver an underpowered system sure to cause problems for third party support.
UGxlYXNlIHByb3ZpZGUgeW91ciBjaGFsbGVuZ2UgcmVzcG9uc2UgZm9yIFJFRCA5NC4K
Tanan
Redshirt

Post by Tanan »

Aside from playing ESO on-and-off and currently going through Night in the Woods, I've been on a bit of a sci-fi kick that led me to also play Elite:Dangerous, early access title HELLION and I-War 2 (which I haven't played in years).
Another game I've also been playing is another early access title that's about to come out called Battle Brothers.