What ever happened to Yuka?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Re: Whatever happened to Yuka?

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

clearspira wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:42 pm
SSJGodGoku wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:41 pm He quit in shame after being defeated by me.
Congratulations, your petty ass is the first person I am going to block. All you do is bully Yuka for no reason and frankly if I was a mod you would be gone.
I thought you had me on block.
Power laces... alright.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

clearspira wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:42 pm
SSJGodGoku wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:41 pm He quit in shame after being defeated by me.
Congratulations, your petty ass is the first person I am going to block. All you do is bully Yuka for no reason and frankly if I was a mod you would be gone.
My thoughts exactly. With that he only managed to reveal himself as immature and petty person and I don't have tolerance towards those like him.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
Riedquat
Captain

Post by Riedquat »

clearspira wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:13 pm He has a great way of starting conversations and interesting threads no matter what people may have thought of his opinions. I think the place will be more boring without him and I am not joking.
That's fair enough. He says an awful lot I roll my eyes at but I'm pretty sure he's not doing it to troll people and the threads help keep the forums going. He posts from a a perspective of what he believes in rather than just whatever he's figured out meet some fundamentally arbitrary criteria and I've always got some time for anyone who does that.

Anyway it's not as if he's been gone for long.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

clearspira wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:13 pm He has a great way of starting conversations and interesting threads no matter what people may have thought of his opinions. I think the place will be more boring without him and I am not joking.
He played the stop your argument or i will suicide card...

I don't want to hear from xer again.
LavarosVA
Officer

Re: What ever happened to Yuka?

Post by LavarosVA »

They just took a break from the forums for awhile. Nothing to be concerned over.
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Post by ProfessorDetective »

Oh yeah, he hasn't posted in a bit, has he? Odd.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

ProfessorDetective wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:20 am Oh yeah, he hasn't posted in a bit, has he? Odd.
That's putting it mildly
Power laces... alright.
Beastro
Captain

Post by Beastro »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:08 am Yes but how can we be sure he will be back? He isn't one to keep his word on things.
We can go by the fact he's done this many times before.

I understand your position, but I'm wary of how reactions like this might turn into a cycle that I hope he wouldn't play a part in for that reason.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Beastro wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:08 pm
BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:08 am Yes but how can we be sure he will be back? He isn't one to keep his word on things.
I understand your position,
Honestly I don't think anybody does!
Power laces... alright.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Said I'd take a break, and I'm doing just that, since I felt that others were getting annoyed enough at me that it warranted it, and rather than trying to steal attention, like I was accused to be doing, I just genuinely want to make others happy, and get out of the way for a while - at least until I saw a bold declaration I felt needed commentary to. Anyway, carry on. It's back to the break for me.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords