Where did Fuzzy go?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
Madner Kami
Captain

Re: Where did Fuzzy go?

Post by Madner Kami »

Yup. As said, question of perspective. Think of it. There are three chairs in a row. You sit in the middle. The person sitting to your right, is to your right. The person to the left, is sitting on your left. If you sit on the left chair, you suddenly have noone left of you, but everyone is to your right, even though, from the perspective of the person in the middle, you are to his left and the other person is to his right. And the rightmost one? He has noone to his right, but everyone is to his left.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Madner Kami wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:17 pm
Yukaphile wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:07 pm:shock:
It's a question of perspective, point of view and relation to each other.
It really isn't.
Power laces... alright.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Admiral X wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:50 pm I never saw anything particularly "bleeding-heart" about him. Hate-filled is what I would call him. He was probably the second-most toxic person here. I really can't say I'll miss him, and since he made such a big deal out of having me on ignore, I'd guess the feeling is mutual. The forum is better without him.
Who is number 1?
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

Worffan101
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

:shock:
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
ORCACommander
Officer

Post by ORCACommander »

Ok folks just cease your petty bickering.

While I wish him no ill will he was one of the driving forces on why I stopped on coming in here on a regular basis. but ultimately it was chuck's largess in allowing real world political topics.
I advised against against it but chuck made a good point, how can we discuss these concepts in fiction divorced from the real world?

Sadly everything is my way or the highway these days with people like me who align neither right or left are treated as pariahs on both sides.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

ORCACommander wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:31 am Ok folks just cease your petty bickering.

While I wish him no ill will he was one of the driving forces on why I stopped on coming in here on a regular basis. but ultimately it was chuck's largess in allowing real world political topics.
I advised against against it but chuck made a good point, how can we discuss these concepts in fiction divorced from the real world?

Sadly everything is my way or the highway these days with people like me who align neither right or left are treated as pariahs on both sides.
Tell that to the pop culure creators who brought IRL politics into well established franchises.

Who are the people you consider right on here treated you as a pariah?
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

lmao

Pointing to pop culture to implicate the left then this forum to exonerate the right. Skew your vision much?

And yes, you generalize me on the left very much. So sit down.
Power laces... alright.
ORCACommander
Officer

Post by ORCACommander »

that was a general statement about my life and less about this forum. Like I said I mostly disengaged with this place once the political posting took off.

Politics have always been embedded in art, literature and music and almost always were topical to the time they were made I would just posit that they were less obnoxious about it decades past
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

My feeling as well.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR