Best way to keep up with chuck/SFDebris

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
TheNewTeddy
Officer

Best way to keep up with chuck/SFDebris

Post by TheNewTeddy »

So, Chuck tweeted this https://twitter.com/sfdebris

"Most Star Trek videos are going to be unavailable for a while. The most recent ones, and the ones from Youtube, should still be accessible. Apologies for the inconvenience."

about 30 mins ago.

I have no idea why but I worry, and am hoping everything is fine and the copyright zealots are not after him again.

This made me think "what is the best way to keep up with chuck" as, this is the first I've heard about this on twitter. It made me wonder "is there an SFDebris discord?" turns out there was not, but I made one as I was frustrated for the reason there was not.

So, in short: am I missing something?
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: Best way to keep up with chuck/SFDebris

Post by Yukaphile »

Oh dear God... I hate IP. HATE IT. It's just a shield for corporate greed now.

Hope things work out well for him. Sincerely. I can wait. This is a small but close-knit community. And he's got other material to work on. Hope those are okay...
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

It would be nice if Fair Use was recognized the way it's supposed to be.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

It would be nice if the way Libertarians think capitalism should work, it actually worked, and wasn't part of the greed-fueled corporatism that's killing our society.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

Considering we won't be seeing much video's, I think Chuck could use that blog of his to create some stories or poems to entertain us until the ip madness is resolved.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.