GTA 6 trailer and what ya expect

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
Nobody700
Officer

GTA 6 trailer and what ya expect

Post by Nobody700 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdBZY2fkU-0

Funnily, expected a Miami setting... but not the rest of this. Looks very neat.
Science Fiction is a genre where anything can happen. Just make sure what happens is enjoyable for yourself and your audience.
Deledrius
Captain

Re: GTA 6 trailer and what ya expect

Post by Deledrius »

Hopefully we get some new VCPR content.
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Post by ProfessorDetective »

It has been A Long, Long Road, huh?

The graphics look nuts, the story and satire look biting. The big probably was that I never clicked with the gameplay. Never felt good to me. Maybe this one will be customizable, in that regard.
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

I've enjoyed every GTA single player - even GTA2. Looks like I finally have a reason to buy a PS5. Most games on it have looked like high-end PS4 games imo.

Don't worry if you don't have a PS5 though. It'll be on the PS6 and PS7 too lol.
We used to argue whether Star Trek or Star Wars was better. Now we argue which one is worse.
stryke
Captain

Post by stryke »

Doesn't sound like there's any rush to get it on pc so that's a bugger.

Kinda sucks is Vice City in my opinion was the last truly good GTA game. I do wonder though if I think that just because the sountrack and vibes was so dang good.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Full priced game full of microtransactions, that's an automatic pass for me.
she/they 🏳️‍⚧️

...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

hammerofglass wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:51 pm Full priced game full of microtransactions, that's an automatic pass for me.
Same. Rockstar makes it easy by not releasing on PC.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

ProfessorDetective wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:15 am It has been A Long, Long Road, huh?

The graphics look nuts, the story and satire look biting. The big probably was that I never clicked with the gameplay. Never felt good to me. Maybe this one will be customizable, in that regard.
Most every scene had impressive graphic and animative detail, and the satire seems more direct on the culture that's actually playing the game lol.

The handling of the driving turned me off at the 4th game while the 5th game made up for it a little.
Power laces... alright.
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Post by ProfessorDetective »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:48 am
ProfessorDetective wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:15 am It has been A Long, Long Road, huh?

Most every scene had impressive graphic and animative detail, and the satire seems more direct on the culture that's actually playing the game lol.

The handling of the driving turned me off at the 4th game while the 5th game made up for it a little.
Same. And the on-foot movement wasn't great. "Mash A to Sprint"? Seriously? This is why I prefer Saints Row.