Requests Temporarily Re-opened...

For general announcements concerning the forums such as rules, known issues, and announcement-like stuff in general.
Nevix
Officer

Re: Requests Temporarily Re-opened...

Post by Nevix »

Asvarduil wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:55 pm If you want non-anime animation, I'd recommend Avatar: The Last Airbender. I've been watching through that on Netflix and it's actually pretty well-written, has good action, arguably the best fictional magic system I've yet seen, and some genuinely good (and bad, and funny) moments in it.

It's the rare show I feel enriched for having watched.
Chuck has already covered a lot of Avatar The Last Airbender, and Legend of Korra (If you already know this, I apologize)

https://sfdebris.com/videos/animation/avatar1.php

But... I would enjoy seeing reviews of the rest of the Legend of Korra series.

For actual anime... I am still sticking with my want to see more Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood reviews. It's a great pair of series, and it was obvious that Chuck was willing to do more.
Asvarduil
Officer

Post by Asvarduil »

Nevix wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:24 amChuck has already covered a lot of Avatar The Last Airbender, and Legend of Korra (If you already know this, I apologize)
I did not know that, so no need to apologize.

I know what I'm going to be watching over the next few days!
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

RobbyB1982 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:53 pm I finally got paid and am writing out a check today for a whole mess of Beast Wars episodes. Yaye! (almost a month later, boo!)

Going with
-Possesion (the Starscream episode)
-The Agenda 1-3
-Optimal Situation (the season 3 start)
-Deep Metal (first Depthcharge episode)
-Master Blaster
-Other Victories
-Nemesis 1-2

Wish I had a little bit more free cash because then I'd go in on Double Dinobot from season 1, Cutting edge and Feral Scream 1 and 2, and just really nail all the rest of season 3 (except Go with the Flow, that episode was terrible) but alas, I only have so much funds to spare. Still, should fill it out nicely with the black arachnia episodes and the Other Visits episodes already being covered. That'll be almost all of the series except the mass of season 1 fillers.
From Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:53 pm!

IT'S HAPPENING!

Well, i guess that answers the question of just how long the queue is (or was, at any rate.) Possession was actually done a few years ago but thats because one of the Emperor Patrons requested it so it got paired with some other Starscream content.
BBally81
Officer

Post by BBally81 »

When I get enough money to afford it, I would request two episodes of Astro Boy 2003 and a review of the 1978 Superman film.