Forum Maintenance (Completed)

For general announcements concerning the forums such as rules, known issues, and announcement-like stuff in general.
TexasRed
Doctor's Assistant

Forum Maintenance (Completed)

Post by TexasRed »

As you're all aware of the forum is generating several errors at the top of every page due an incompatibility/version support error with the current php version.

As such the forums will be going offline tonight most likely after midnight 4/16/2018-4/17/2018 for maintenance and (hopefully) a successful upgrade. They should be back up by tomorrow morning.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused everyone. ~ Texasred

EDIT: Correction I will be updating the forum as soon as our host pulls their thumbs out of their collective rears and clear up the server access protocols so we can actually gain access to the FREAKIN' FTP SERVER AGAIN. Which will hopefully be tonight :) Have a nice day.

TexasRed
Doctor's Assistant

Re: Forum Maintenance

Post by TexasRed »

Alright guys, gals, and every happy individual in between the forums will be going down in about an hour, hope to see you on the other side.

TexasRed
Doctor's Assistant

Re: Forum Maintenance

Post by TexasRed »

Alright update complete, thank you for your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Also BB codes should be working for the most part now and quoted posts should be back to normal.