PSA regarding spammers

For general announcements concerning the forums such as rules, known issues, and announcement-like stuff in general.
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

PSA regarding spammers

Post by Steve »

I am aware that some Korean spammer (and not Oriental!) recently rampaged and did a lot of spamming. It has been dealt with. However, for future reference, please refrain from posting in threads made by spammers, because when I delete their posts their spam threads remain to clutter the forum up since you have posts in them.

If you really want to mock spammers, which does seem like a waste of time to me, maybe make a dedicated thread for it?
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!
Admiral X
Captain

Re: PSA regarding spammers

Post by Admiral X »

You can totally delete any posts of mine in threads like that. If I say anything, it's generally for cathartic purposes anyway. ;)
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: PSA regarding spammers

Post by Yukaphile »

I'll create one.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords