2020 Star Trek Restoration

For general announcements concerning the forums such as rules, known issues, and announcement-like stuff in general.
King Green
Officer

Re: 2020 Star Trek Restoration

Post by King Green »

Fudge this copyright abuse from bigwig corporations and their advantage of humanity's social-aggressiveness.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
BlazeRay218
Redshirt

Post by BlazeRay218 »

Hi, just been going back and watching your reviews again from the beginning. I notice that most of the Star Trek movie vids aren't there. They just say video is unavailable through bitchute
QuirklyQuixotic
Redshirt

Post by QuirklyQuixotic »

I can confirm this. i was rewatching some episodes yesterday, and the video stopped buffering data. Went to load different episodes, and a "bitchute video unavailable" message appears in every one I've tried.

So… sorry, but it seems there's either a technical issue or a very illegal dmca takedown.
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

I've got some plans that I'm hopeful will work, but they're going to take a little bit of time. Today was half working on email and half experimenting with algorithms.
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
QuirklyQuixotic
Redshirt

Post by QuirklyQuixotic »

Thank you, and good luck!
BBally81
Officer

Post by BBally81 »

Is this why Chuck's been uploading reviews on Youtube recently?
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Any word on when Star Trek V: Shatner's Ego will be up again? Recently rewatched the rifftrax and it's got me hankering for Chuck's clinical take. The intro is up but the main body videos are not.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:06 pm Any word on when Star Trek V: Shatner's Ego will be up again? Recently rewatched the rifftrax and it's got me hankering for Chuck's clinical take. The intro is up but the main body videos are not.
The problem I have right now is that there's no place that will have it, as-is. If even BC kicks it off, then I've no choice but to go into the video and recut the images ala Lost World. I'm going to, but I have a few other things that I also need to do first. So no ETA, sorry.
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Drat. :(
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Glitch King
Redshirt

Post by Glitch King »

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but in the "worst of the worst" countdown of the worst Star Trek episodes number 1 (a night in sickbay) is missing, its just a duplicate of number 2 (threshold).