Requests Temporarily Re-opened...

For general announcements concerning the forums such as rules, known issues, and announcement-like stuff in general.
jshaarda
Redshirt

Re: Requests Temporarily Re-opened...

Post by jshaarda »

Just out of curiosity: do you do reviews of the tv series "Sliders"?
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

jshaarda wrote:Just out of curiosity: do you do reviews of the tv series "Sliders"?
He doesn't. But, I think he does Screwballs.
jshaarda
Redshirt

Post by jshaarda »

What is Screwballs? Never heard of it. Or is this some kind of joke?
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Asvarduil
Officer

Post by Asvarduil »

jshaarda wrote:Just out of curiosity: do you do reviews of the tv series "Sliders"?
I remember that show - science fiction about a scientist who creates an alternate-universe wormhole generator, but doesn't get his home dimension's coordinates. Hilarity ensues.

Also, at one point, zombies. I'm not kidding, I remember that episode vividly.
Archanubis
Officer

Post by Archanubis »

Asvarduil wrote:
I remember that show - science fiction about a scientist who creates an alternate-universe wormhole generator, but doesn't get his home dimension's coordinates. Hilarity ensues.

Essentially, Quantum Leap without the body surfing (wonder why I've just now made that connection...)
Asvarduil
Officer

Post by Asvarduil »

Archanubis wrote:
Asvarduil wrote:

Essentially, Quantum Leap without the body surfing (wonder why I've just now made that connection...)
I'll bet Archer has something to do with it.

Dammit, Dutchess...
MithrandirOlorin
Captain

Post by MithrandirOlorin »

I just want to say that of everything I already know is in the Queue the Gundam Movies are what I'm most looking forward to.
SamWiding
Redshirt

Post by SamWiding »

I so wanna see you review an anime named "monster" I remember watching it back I think early 2000's? It lacks the anime weirdness and have so many layers
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

RobbyB1982 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:53 pm I finally got paid and am writing out a check today for a whole mess of Beast Wars episodes. Yaye! (almost a month later, boo!)

Going with
-Possesion (the Starscream episode)
-The Agenda 1-3
-Optimal Situation (the season 3 start)
-Deep Metal (first Depthcharge episode)
-Master Blaster
-Other Victories
-Nemesis 1-2

Wish I had a little bit more free cash because then I'd go in on Double Dinobot from season 1, Cutting edge and Feral Scream 1 and 2, and just really nail all the rest of season 3 (except Go with the Flow, that episode was terrible) but alas, I only have so much funds to spare. Still, should fill it out nicely with the black arachnia episodes and the Other Visits episodes already being covered. That'll be almost all of the series except the mass of season 1 fillers.
Well, apparently someone else also asked for the Possession episode I put in the queue a year ago, and because they're Emporer level patron theirs got fast tracked and credited, which is fine he regular patrons absolutely should get priority over my one time contribution.

That being the case, can I switch my first request to one of those other episodes? (whenever mine and the other BW episodes actually get onto the schedule two or three years down the line)

I'm fine with support just going to the site in general so that there's overlap is fine, and I got to enjoy the episode I wanted regardless, (I was looking forward to the thank you credit a smidge tho) so no big either way, but just curious.