Requests Temporarily Re-opened...

For general announcements concerning the forums such as rules, known issues, and announcement-like stuff in general.
Gridlock
Redshirt

Re: Requests Temporarily Re-opened...

Post by Gridlock »

Question what about Big Finish any plans on doing a review on Doctor Who stories such as Spare Parts, Jubilee, Live 34 and The Chimes of Midnight?
FaxModem1
Captain

Post by FaxModem1 »

All right, put in a request for three Voyager episodes and a special video. Might be a while due to the queue, but hey, I can wait.
mantorok
Redshirt

Post by mantorok »

I've always wanted to see him do "Sliders" episodes.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

If requests are still open next year in August when I get my rebate, I intend to ask for... A MOVIE. Animated movie. Justice League or Green Lanterns.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
Halkomamom
Redshirt

Post by Halkomamom »

The most controversial TNG episode hasn't been reviewed yet...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Avatar

I would like to make a donation, but I am a poor bum and can't afford it (aka student). :|
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Well, I'd spot you the money if it's still open next month, but... well, nothing's certain. We'll see, okay?
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Halkomamom wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:20 am The most controversial TNG episode hasn't been reviewed yet...

I would like to make a donation, but I am a poor bum and can't afford it (aka student). :|
I could swear it was.
Blaze Rocker
Redshirt

Post by Blaze Rocker »

Slash Gallagher wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:46 pm
Halkomamom wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:20 am The most controversial TNG episode hasn't been reviewed yet...

I could swear it was.
Slash, I'm like you, I could swear it was but I think what we are remembering is Chuck using a clip of that episode in a different review because that's all I can remember of seeing and hearing Chuck talk about it.
I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Blaze Rocker wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 pm
Slash Gallagher wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:46 pm

I could swear it was.
Slash, I'm like you, I could swear it was but I think what we are remembering is Chuck using a clip of that episode in a different review because that's all I can remember of seeing and hearing Chuck talk about it.
I remember him clearly commenting on Riker trying to bone that chick from the beginning of the episode. it must be a reupload.
Blaze Rocker
Redshirt

Post by Blaze Rocker »

Slash Gallagher wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:25 pm I remember him clearly commenting on Riker trying to bone that chick from the beginning of the episode. it must be a reupload.
It is possible. Chuck seems to have taken to reuploading older videos rather than working on things in the request queue. I haven't noticed an explanation for this but I'm sure he has his reasons.
I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.