Full Metal Panic!

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
TGLS
Captain

Re: Full Metal Panic!

Post by TGLS »

Here's a helpful explanation of what's going on:
https://www.eff.org/wp/unfiltered-how-y ... see-online
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

I'm afraid 1, 3, 4, and 7 were blocked after "Manual Review." Which bugs me. I mean, I really thought he was a cool hombre, why would Manuel do that to me.

Six was also blocked this way, but now is unblocked. I have no idea why. This is getting silly.
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

SFDebris wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:35 pm I'm afraid 1, 3, 4, and 7 were blocked after "Manual Review." Which bugs me. I mean, I really thought he was a cool hombre, why would Manuel do that to me.

Six was also blocked this way, but now is unblocked. I have no idea why. This is getting silly.
Anime is unfortunately the biggest and easiest blocked content. They're crazy about that shit.
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

FYI: The first FMP light novel came out in 1998 when the USSR had already 'expired' a number of years before. So, FMP is in an alternate universe. An excerpt from the FMP wiki (the misspellings are theirs):
"the history of the Soviet Union is the same till the point of the 1980s and 1990s, Mikhail Gorbechov's Glasnost and Perestroika reforms are put to a complete halt when he is assassinated and preventing the dissilusion of the Soviet Union in 1991 from there The Soviet Union, successful in fielding the Rk-91 Savage, would succeed in winning the Second Afghan War and not suffer the trauma as in the real world. While the USSR and US are still engaged in a Cold War with one another, They seem to agree on specific topics toward a move for peace, an example of this is both Governments supporting the reunion of Northern and Southern China, as explained by Melissa Mao while the Urzu Team is in Nanjing (TSR EP: 03)"
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

I just checked: episodes 2, 5, and 6 seem to be the only ones not blocked.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

I think Chuck needs to get his own private channel and share with the ELITE FOLLOWERS a code to visit it or something.