Exosquad season one

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
thisithis
Officer

Re: Exosquad season one

Post by thisithis »

I'm just wondering now why sfdebris doesn't move his Exosquad review videos to youtube?
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

Because he has a shitton of stuff to move and he hasn't gotten to it yet. Half of Stargate Atlantis is still missing too, but Chuck only has so much time and there is so much still needing moved. We just need patience is all.
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

Anything that can go on unaltered, has already been put up. Anything else must be reedited. Exosquad is such a problematic IP I can't even put it on DailyMotion without being flagged.
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
thisithis
Officer

Post by thisithis »

SFDebris wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:40 am Anything that can go on unaltered, has already been put up. Anything else must be reedited. Exosquad is such a problematic IP I can't even put it on DailyMotion without being flagged.
Yeah, the pieces of shit at NBC/Universal everyone they can. I know when Comcast bought out Universal from Vivendi. (by the way, Vivendi now owns DailyMotion) and then Comcast got Universal Animation dissolved and merged with Dreamworks Animation, where Exosquad real rights are now. I followed the copyrights and trademarks, even though the copyrights say NBC/Universal, it's really at Dreamworks Animation. And now NBC/Universal now has Exosquad in their kid's section on their shity Sky streaming Service but in here in the US it's called Peacock. At least it's free.