Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-SNW)

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
chaos42
Officer

Re: Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-ENT)

Post by chaos42 »

only 3 episodes left of voyager now
i kind of wonder what he will complete next after this
stryke
Captain

Post by stryke »

Anonymous wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:16 amWill Chuck just describe the Stupid Neelix Moment, or simply scream in horror for ten minutes because of it?
The reaction happened and if anything it was far better than I could have hoped for.
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

so between hunters were we meet predator knock offs and seven's personality crisis which is going to END the voyagers reviews -hes 2 away he can't stop now
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Infinite Regress, a show he never thought would end, going with infinite to end it
stryke
Captain

Post by stryke »

I'm hoping for Infinite Regress too for the last one if only it will be nice to end on a decent episode that shows off one of Voyager's strongest assets in Jeri Ryan's acting skills.

Hunters is basically fine, but not exactly what you'd call memorable, and he's already covered the other episodes that made much better use of the Hirogen.
pilight
Officer

Post by pilight »

I said Hunters back in March when there were six or seven episodes remaining and my feeling hasn't changed. It has large amounts of Neelix and significant contributions from the whole cast. It's a typical Voyager episode, which is what Chuck will want to go out with.
pilight
Officer

Post by pilight »

Infinite Regress is on the schedule for November 19th, so it looks like Hunters is the winner
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

just saw that, so now that the evidence is compiled we can start the trial of janeway for her crimes against the universe and decided on punishment, then wait till the new series is done for the second trial of her and the hologram
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

One more episode
Riedquat
Captain

Post by Riedquat »

I'm really going to miss new Voyager reviews.