Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-SNW)

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Durandal_1707
Captain

Re: Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-ENT)

Post by Durandal_1707 »

chaos42 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:17 am just saw that, so now that the evidence is compiled we can start the trial of janeway for her crimes against the universe and decided on punishment, then wait till the new series is done for the second trial of her and the hologram
Plot twist is that the prosecutor turns out to be alternate future admiral janeway out to steal present janeway's life essence
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

Durandal_1707 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:54 am
chaos42 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:17 am just saw that, so now that the evidence is compiled we can start the trial of janeway for her crimes against the universe and decided on punishment, then wait till the new series is done for the second trial of her and the hologram
Plot twist is that the prosecutor turns out to be alternate future admiral janeway out to steal present janeway's life essence
and the judge is mirror universe janeway with a jury of quantum universe alternates -at the end it turns out that the trial is the punishment as its locked in a time loop
CMWaters
Officer

Post by CMWaters »

Curious to see if/when he starts doing Prodigy. Maybe the replacement for Voyager once the last episode is done.

And could be interesting to see if Parody Janeway makes any appearances there.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing."
Robin Williams
1978 HBO Special
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

PErsonally want to see him first tos before starting a new trek show.
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

CMWaters wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:01 pm Curious to see if/when he starts doing Prodigy. Maybe the replacement for Voyager once the last episode is done.

And could be interesting to see if Parody Janeway makes any appearances there.
When the last episode of Prodigy is done?

Because he finished Voyager last Christmas with Hunters.
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:55 am PErsonally want to see him first tos before starting a new trek show.
There's still almost 30 episodes to go on that.

Meanwhile Next Gen has about 40 episodes to go, and it a hundred more episodes to start than TOS did, it's been far more requested, I wouldn't be surprised if it finishes first.

Either way, both shows are going to several years to wrap up unless he hardcore dedicates to one of them, no point in holding off new stuff in the meantime.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Re: Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-SNW)

I guess, it just seems like it harder to fill up 3 cups if you add four more cups you also have to fill up.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

As much as I appreciate the episode-by-episode review style, I wonder if shows like Discovery would benefit more from the season-at-once style used with ATLA. Despite airing weekly, it's clearly written to be binge-watched in a single sitting and the pacing is abysmal otherwise. The stories are barely, if at all, workable individually. Maybe it would save time and effort to move to that format for Discovery and Picard? Just a thought...
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Deledrius wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:00 pm As much as I appreciate the episode-by-episode review style, I wonder if shows like Discovery would benefit more from the season-at-once style used with ATLA. Despite airing weekly, it's clearly written to be binge-watched in a single sitting and the pacing is abysmal otherwise. The stories are barely, if at all, workable individually. Maybe it would save time and effort to move to that format for Discovery and Picard? Just a thought...
Umm what are you talking about with ATLA those were both air weekly and had episodes that do work by themselves.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

I'm talking about the SFDebris reviews.