Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-SNW)

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
chaos42
Officer

Re: Remaining Star Trek Episodes (TOS-ENT)

Post by chaos42 »

hes been picking them off on a regular basis there are only 6 left right now and look how far hes gotten on babylon 5 hes already a good part of the way through season 4 of 5 hes probably going to finish that soon
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

chaos42 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:46 am hes been picking them off on a regular basis there are only 6 left right now and look how far hes gotten on babylon 5 hes already a good part of the way through season 4 of 5 hes probably going to finish that soon
Yeah but they're coming out with episodes for the new shows faster than he's putting reviews out. At this rate he'll never be done.
Power laces... alright.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

I do wonder once he reach a certain point he should do like a month to finish off old star trek.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

Hes doing Prodiglal daughter later in the month? oh, that ought to be interesting he's not a fan of Ezri normally but with that ep oh boy.
Aezetyr
Redshirt

Post by Aezetyr »

sayla0079 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:45 pm Hes doing Prodiglal daughter later in the month? oh, that ought to be interesting he's not a fan of Ezri normally but with that ep oh boy.
Yeah that one posted recently. His feelings on it are basically the same as mine, and he pointed out a few things that I missed. There was a lot more story to tell there but they simply ran out of time to develop a better plot and motivation.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

Aezetyr wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:39 pm
sayla0079 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:45 pm Hes doing Prodiglal daughter later in the month? oh, that ought to be interesting he's not a fan of Ezri normally but with that ep oh boy.
Yeah that one posted recently. His feelings on it are basically the same as mine, and he pointed out a few things that I missed. There was a lot more story to tell there but they simply ran out of time to develop a better plot and motivation.
Agreed the potential was there but not flushed out.
chaos42
Officer

Post by chaos42 »

well their down to 5 now on voyager -its almost done -looking forward to the end of that and seeing whats next
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Enterprise?
Anonymous
Redshirt

Post by Anonymous »

A question for when we get to Prophecy:

Will Chuck just describe the Stupid Neelix Moment, or simply scream in horror for ten minutes because of it?
stryke
Captain

Post by stryke »

...I'd honnestly repressed that had even happened, now you've reminded me and now I have to think about that on this Tuesday morning.