Christmas Show 2021

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
AllanO
Officer

Re: Christmas Show 2021

Post by AllanO »

drewder wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:08 pm Christmas is quickly coming to an end. Where's the Christmas show?
Well Chuck announced on twitter and put on one of his Youtube channels the background for one of the two movies, [cue dramatic reveal] Planet of the Apes

https://twitter.com/sfdebris/status/1474829626925285376

https://youtu.be/FtdggZh_6k4

But the actual Christmas Show is yet to be seen, I think.
Yours Truly,
Allan Olley

"It is with philosophy as with religion : men marvel at the absurdity of other people's tenets, while exactly parallel absurdities remain in their own." John Stuart Mill
Nealithi
Captain

Post by Nealithi »

drewder wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:08 pm Christmas is quickly coming to an end. Where's the Christmas show?
If it is not up today, I hope it is because Chuck is managing to enjoy time with those he loves.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

It's YouTube's fault.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

TGLS wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:52 pm It's YouTube's fault.
Evergreen comment.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

I hope you all enjoy the Christmas double feature!

I have no doubt that Planet of the Apes will be the more dominant of the two works, and it does have more time devoted to it. But I just wanted to say I didn't in any way compromise on the second one, which will be up within the hour. Okay, well, I did not check to see if I pronounced some of the names right, it's Christmas #$% day and I'm a little tired. But I didn't compromise in any other way.

Thanks again everyone!
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

SFDebris wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:14 am I hope you all enjoy the Christmas double feature!

I have no doubt that Planet of the Apes will be the more dominant of the two works, and it does have more time devoted to it. But I just wanted to say I didn't in any way compromise on the second one, which will be up within the hour. Okay, well, I did not check to see if I pronounced some of the names right, it's Christmas #$% day and I'm a little tired. But I didn't compromise in any other way.

Thanks again everyone!
We thank you for your sacrifice to your evil internet overlords.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Mabus
Captain

Post by Mabus »

Planet of the Eights? Never heard of the film, but if Chick says it's good, it's gotta be :lol:
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

People just give up with the second movie?
Power laces... alright.
Mabus
Captain

Post by Mabus »

There is a second movie? I completely forgot about it.