Korra Season 2

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Nobody700
Officer

Korra Season 2

Post by Nobody700 »

So cause SF Debris is bringing back his Korra season 2 videos, and lets hope he does season 3 and 4 which he never did, many wrongly assume that Unalaq is the reason season 2 is considered the worst season. Oh he's bad, but not really. Really... season 2 feels like 'Okay we set up everything in season 1, lets ruin it!' I rather hate Mako as a character, but even I balk at his treatment here. Korra has regressed to her WORST traits for NO reason, Aang's kids all fighting and sniping got old fast, Bolin is pretty much wasted, and Asami is there. It's also... really a rehash of season 1. Really, Unalaq is a spirit bender who through his terror methods, tries to replace the Avatar and because of him, martial law is set up in the main city of residence while Korra must learn a very important aspect to being the Avatar she neglected all her life. It's season 1 but worse!
Science Fiction is a genre where anything can happen. Just make sure what happens is enjoyable for yourself and your audience.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: Korra Season 2

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Hey now, at least season two gave us Varick. That was good, right?
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Nobody700
Officer

Post by Nobody700 »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:13 pm Hey now, at least season two gave us Varick. That was good, right?
Varrick, the best season 2 character of Korra.

Now if only season 2 was better, and by better, I mean more Varrick!
Science Fiction is a genre where anything can happen. Just make sure what happens is enjoyable for yourself and your audience.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

Basically everything is wrong with season 2. It's a total mess.

Only Varrick and Wan are any good, and even then the season can't stick the landing.