VOY: Bride of Chaotica

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
clearspira
Overlord

Re: VOY: Bride of Chaotica

Post by clearspira »

Insane how long the TWOK uniforms lasted though. They were missing the undershirt on the Enterprise-C but it is still basically the same uniform. Those uniforms lasted about five decades longer than anyone else's.
We used to argue whether Star Trek or Star Wars was better. Now we argue which one is worse.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

The TWOK uniforms are so much better looking and practical than the early TNG uniforms that replaced them that it's practically a plot hole that they changed them even then.
she/they 🏳️‍⚧️

...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Madner Kami wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:35 am
McAvoy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:53 am
Madner Kami wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:26 pm The TMP-uniforms can't have been around for even 10 years. The USS Bozeman vanishes in 2278 and Frasier's crew is clearly wearing the Wrath-uniforms, marking the earliest known appearance of that uniform. The last time we see the TOS-uniform is in "Turnabout Intruder", which happens in 2269. So it's 9 years or less.
Yeah I said that not really knowing when Frazier's ship showed up.
To be fair, we could assume that Frasier's uniform is an outlier and simple continuity error. If that were the case, the TMP uniforms could have been around from 2270 to 2085.
Possible. Or we could use the same real world reason in universe. That it was short lived because Star fleet officers hated them.
I got nothing to say here.