Babylon Five: The Paragon of Animals

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Nobody700
Officer

Babylon Five: The Paragon of Animals

Post by Nobody700 »

I TOTALLY forgot about this episode. WOW, Byron really is... the worst. Like... the only reason I don't wanna deck him is cause I really like his actor. In fact, Manchester Black is just Byron but honest... and also more into weird tattoo ideas.
Science Fiction is a genre where anything can happen. Just make sure what happens is enjoyable for yourself and your audience.
McAvoy
Captain

Re: Babylon Five: The Paragon of Animals

Post by McAvoy »

For me this is the episode that I remember about Baron and for me at least where I instantly disliked him.

Chuck is right. Giribaldi probably went in there probably full knowing that telepaths could read his mind. He just didn't know how much they would without the rules of the Psi Cops.

Baron went in full force from the start showing exactly why normal humans should fear anyone with telepathic abilities. Baron didn't scan him of any kind and just blurted out exactly what he was able to passively read from Girabaldi's mind.

In that any telepath of some reasonable power can do that, any random thought that comes to our heads in the forefront they can read. Talking to ourselves etc. Like Girabaldi probably did.

Baron didn't just motorboat. He took off that top and motorboated and then mocked the girl she asked for it because she was there.
I got nothing to say here.