Atlantis: First Strike-Adrift-Lifeline video size

Report all board glitches and bugs in this forum, please. Our staff of competent, highly-trained forum orangutans will assist you. Just don't call them monkeys.
Aotrs Commander
Officer

Atlantis: First Strike-Adrift-Lifeline video size

Post by Aotrs Commander »

In both Waterfox and in MS Edge, the video cannot be made fullscreen. There is an option labelled PIP in Edge, which does nothing other than put the video even smaller in the corner.

No options appear (not even by right click) to attempt to change the size on either browser.

I cannot (as in the past when I have had this issue( even find a link using F12 to veiw the source code).

This must an issue related to the place the video is stored, sinc ea cursory check indicates no similiar problems with the Blake 7 Mission to Destiny video.
Deledrius
Captain

Re: Atlantis: First Strike-Adrift-Lifeline video size

Post by Deledrius »

Works fine for me. Try right-clicking the video and select View Video. Then you'll have access to your browser's native media controls exclusively.
Aotrs Commander
Officer

Deledrius wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:27 pm Works fine for me. Try right-clicking the video and select View Video. Then you'll have access to your browser's native media controls exclusively.
I cannot right-click on the video in either browser (which one suspects might be indicative of the problem). Right clicking works fine on the rest of the page, but not on the video.

I can right click on the video for Blake's 7, so it would pretty much appear to be confined to that specific player.

However, for some reason, today, I was able to right-click the page outside the video and view the page source.

This means that I can extract the https line for the video directly and that is defaulted to full screen, so I will be able to watch that video now.

But when I tried that last time, it did not bring up the usual screen with the source code, but almost what looked like some sort of editing box with several tabs, something I'd never seen before and I could not find anything my negliable programming skills looked like the right bit of coding. (On both browsers.) (I probably should have thought to take a screencap, but I think I was about to eat dinner.) Will do next time.

I am on, for the sake of arguement, Windows 10 64 bit, up-to-date and there has been a Win update since then.

Your guess is probably better than mine.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Have you tried right clicking the play button and clicking view frame? Anyway, shouldn't have the problem in the future, Chuck is moving away from BitChute.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Aotrs Commander
Officer

TGLS wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:22 pm Have you tried right clicking the play button and clicking view frame? Anyway, shouldn't have the problem in the future, Chuck is moving away from BitChute.
I had not tried right-clicking the the paly button specifically, no. That does appear to work, I will bear it in mind if I encounter the problem again. Thanks.