Star Trek video web pages not loading on SFDebris.com

Report all board glitches and bugs in this forum, please. Our staff of competent, highly-trained forum orangutans will assist you. Just don't call them monkeys.
SerpentStare
Redshirt

Star Trek video web pages not loading on SFDebris.com

Post by SerpentStare »

Hey there. Is anyone else having a problem reaching the Star Trek review pages on the website?

I am currently unable to reach any of the Star Trek pages I've tried. Non-Trek show pages seem to be working fine, but every time I click to one of the Star Trek reviews on-site, the page opens and loads... nothing. It's not that the video link is broken, there is no page. No title, no sidebar, no SFDebris logo, just a blank white page.

Just in case it matters, I'm using a laptop with Xubuntu and Firefox.
TGLS
Captain

Re: Star Trek video web pages not loading on SFDebris.com

Post by TGLS »

SerpentStare wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:37 pm Hey there. Is anyone else having a problem reaching the Star Trek review pages on the website?

I am currently unable to reach any of the Star Trek pages I've tried. Non-Trek show pages seem to be working fine, but every time I click to one of the Star Trek reviews on-site, the page opens and loads... nothing. It's not that the video link is broken, there is no page. No title, no sidebar, no SFDebris logo, just a blank white page.

Just in case it matters, I'm using a laptop with Xubuntu and Firefox.
There was a change in the PHP version on the web host so now the Star Trek pages are broken. This will be sorted but it will take time.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu