Requests Temporarily Re-opened...

For general announcements concerning the forums such as rules, known issues, and announcement-like stuff in general.
siraroace
Redshirt

Re: Requests Temporarily Re-opened...

Post by siraroace »

What about the SW:CW Umbra (S4E7) and Chip Arcs (S6E1), are they on the list and can they be added if not.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

siraroace wrote:What about the SW:CW Umbra (S4E7) and Chip Arcs (S6E1), are they on the list and can they be added if not.
Wasn't the Umbara arc already done?
siraroace
Redshirt

Post by siraroace »

Agent Vinod wrote:
siraroace wrote:What about the SW:CW Umbra (S4E7) and Chip Arcs (S6E1), are they on the list and can they be added if not.
Wasn't the Umbara arc already done?
No, or at least it is not on the site list.
phantom000
Captain

Post by phantom000 »

I am hoping he does another book, maybe Asimov's robot stories or the Elijah Bailey novels.
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

I finally got paid and am writing out a check today for a whole mess of Beast Wars episodes. Yaye! (almost a month later, boo!)

Going with
-Possesion (the Starscream episode)
-The Agenda 1-3
-Optimal Situation (the season 3 start)
-Deep Metal (first Depthcharge episode)
-Master Blaster
-Other Victories
-Nemesis 1-2

Wish I had a little bit more free cash because then I'd go in on Double Dinobot from season 1, Cutting edge and Feral Scream 1 and 2, and just really nail all the rest of season 3 (except Go with the Flow, that episode was terrible) but alas, I only have so much funds to spare. Still, should fill it out nicely with the black arachnia episodes and the Other Visits episodes already being covered. That'll be almost all of the series except the mass of season 1 fillers.
Last edited by RobbyB1982 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
MithrandirOlorin
Captain

Post by MithrandirOlorin »

If he does more Books there are a lot of BlackCoatPress books I'd be interested in this thoughts on.
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

RobbyB1982 wrote:I finally got paid and am writing out a check today for a whole mess of Beast Wars episodes. Yaye! (almost a month later, boo!)

Going with
-Possesion (the Starscream episode)

Bless you sir!
term+missabern17
Redshirt

Post by term+missabern17 »

Chuck...I've watched a lot of your videos and really enjoy your content. Really curious to know your reaction to Star Trek Discovery, if you have seen it.
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

term+missabern17 wrote:Chuck...I've watched a lot of your videos and really enjoy your content. Really curious to know your reaction to Star Trek Discovery, if you have seen it.
Thank you. :) I haven't watched it yet, I've had a project that has made it impossible.
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
Dînadan
Officer

Post by Dînadan »

SFDebris wrote:
term+missabern17 wrote:Chuck...I've watched a lot of your videos and really enjoy your content. Really curious to know your reaction to Star Trek Discovery, if you have seen it.
Thank you. :) I haven't watched it yet, I've had a project that has made it impossible.
Any chance that project is you being in talks to become script editor for all future Trek series/films?

;)