Cashier shot for telling man to wear mask

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: Cashier shot for telling man to wear mask

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

clearspira wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:13 pm
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 pm We have one party who's entire political ideology is "Owning the libs" and "retain power at any cost". They decided that because their leader ignored the problem, any attempt to deal with it is a Liberal thing, therefor a threat to their political identity.

Also we have a shitload of people who have never been told "No" in their adult lives and it shows.

Also some people have decided that their gun is a remote control for life.

Or, I dunno. It's too early to drink.
I would more say that we have a generation of kids now brought up by parents who think that spanking is wrong.
Objection! Facts not in evidence.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

CharlesPhipps wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:29 pm
Riedquat wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:07 pmOh FFS, spare us from the people who equate child beating with spanking.
Allow me to pause you here.

The fucking point is it's an INSANE nonsequitor to begin with.

Let's not turn it into:

"I think global warming is caused by pasta.

You think spaghtti caused global warming!

Do not insult spaghetti!"
Image Description: A cyberman with the caption "There is logic in what he says"
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Just replying to the original topic. I may or may not get into the effects of spanking, parenting, etc later depending on how drunk I have to be to get into it.

We have seen quite alot of incidents of people refusing to wear masks while going into stores telling people to wear masks. Then making a huge scene about it. Some gun weilding idiot shooting someone because of a mask was bound to happen. If it didn't already happen before this one.
I got nothing to say here.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

McAvoy wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:07 am Just replying to the original topic. I may or may not get into the effects of spanking, parenting, etc later depending on how drunk I have to be to get into it.

We have seen quite alot of incidents of people refusing to wear masks while going into stores telling people to wear masks. Then making a huge scene about it. Some gun weilding idiot shooting someone because of a mask was bound to happen. If it didn't already happen before this one.
There was also a poor black man wearing a mask who got gunned down in front of his kid.
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

CharlesPhipps wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:47 am
McAvoy wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:07 am Just replying to the original topic. I may or may not get into the effects of spanking, parenting, etc later depending on how drunk I have to be to get into it.

There was also a poor black man wearing a mask who got gunned down in front of his kid.
You think that's disgusting, two old Jewish guys in my building got beaten up and robbed, checked upstairs two floors up and called ambulance. They're okay, just cracked ribs and one got left forearm dislocated. Looked in the room, fucking ribbon paint in the style of confederate flag and anti-semite slurs, on everything! Including the plastic covered couch!!! Cops still looking for the turds. Only things stolen was cash, jewelry from one of the guy's dead mom(saw the urn and math-ed it out) and half their pants and underwhere. Don't math that out, spare us the idea-spawned. I'm straight up fucking scared that violence happened in my home, where I aid the veterans nearby.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

That is both bad and irrelevant to the subject at hand. Do you make everything about your personal experiences in an effort to one-up people?
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

You do know America is literally second in bigotry politics before New Zealand. They quite literally know how to lie with a straight face. And about those thugs, yeah my building's security got their un-masked faces on video. So why complain about stuff that sounds half-ass but in so understandable your brain literally commands you to ignore it. Neurology and social-science is becoming some omnipotent jackass's chewtoy.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

King Green wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:34 pm You do know America is literally second in bigotry politics before New Zealand. They quite literally know how to lie with a straight face. And about those thugs, yeah my building's security got their un-masked faces on video. So why complain about stuff that sounds half-ass but in so understandable your brain literally commands you to ignore it. Neurology and social-science is becoming some omnipotent jackass's chewtoy.
Proof? About the first part I mean, the bigotry thing.

Also, the social sciences are a joke; they're not even real science.
Media has a Left-Wing bias
Reality has a Right-Wing one
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

King Green wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:34 pm You do know America is literally second in bigotry politics before New Zealand. They quite literally know how to lie with a straight face. And about those thugs, yeah my building's security got their un-masked faces on video. So why complain about stuff that sounds half-ass but in so understandable your brain literally commands you to ignore it. Neurology and social-science is becoming some omnipotent jackass's chewtoy.
That is both bad and irrelevant to the subject at hand. Do you make everything about your personal experiences in an effort to one-up people?
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

You two be what you want, yet every action in the present stretches the rubber band for the future. I invert my narration for my life while you asshole just embrace deconstructing good potential. 1 full year of education have been rough on the young but the mentality to change base-fact and hypothesis-crafting, wow, should have built a cargo spaceship and left, maybe checking every century if Earth isn't a warped marble from human bio-weapons?