Most White Leftists are Mentally Ill

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Reality
Officer

Most White Leftists are Mentally Ill

Post by Reality »

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... alth-cond/

So here's my question for the bastion of great minds here: If you are white, and you're on this site so you're probably Progressive... does it ever occur to you that the Right Wing might be correct? That maybe, just maybe, "your truth" is just a misunderstanding/hallucination/delusion? How often do you question your sources, your reality? Because if 62% of white Conservatives were mentally ill, I'd certainly question myself more.
Media has a Left-Wing bias
Reality has a Right-Wing one
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: Most White Leftists are Mentally Ill

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Oh hey I didn't realize Ben Shapiro was a fan of SFDebris.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:26 pm Oh hey I didn't realize Ben Shapiro was a fan of SFDebris.
I wish I was as rich as him and he wishes he was as tall as me.

That said, got an actual point to make? Done any soul searching, or you just here to spread guilt by association because you hate Jews?
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Does this mean you've recovered from the injuries you sustained when Clive Barker stepped on you, Mr. Shapiro?
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:09 pm Does this mean you've recovered from the injuries you sustained when Clive Barker stepped on you, Mr. Shapiro?
Oh, so because I'm Jewish and he's Jewish I'm Ben Shapiro? Typical Lefty anti-semitism, it really is. You people have no principles. This is why you're nothing but Nazis in self denial, the lot of you.
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

The self-awareness levels of most Lefties: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaM ... ockbelgium

Awe, who'm I kidding? Leftists are mostly unable to comprehend they might be the baddies, probably due to 62% being mentally ill...
Rocketboy1313
Captain

Post by Rocketboy1313 »

Imagine thinking that racist and anti-science rag, the Washington Times is worth posting on?
Also, this opinion piece which does not seem to understand how to read survey data as it reads off the actual logical answer to the data in the article and then discards it in favor of its macho bullshit...

------

Mr. Goldberg speculated the disparity may be because White liberals were more likely to seek mental health evaluations than other ideologies. This could be a simple, and true, answer.

Yet, there’s a lot of drawbacks to believing in liberalism.

----

Another thing, it is weird to post on something this obscure and this obnoxious... but this was written in April. What, did you get kicked off of some other board and so you came over here, booting up your year old and never used account looking for people to back up your BS on this topic?

Go get some real therapy.
My Blog: http://rocketboy1313.blogspot.com/
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rocketboy1313
My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rocketboy1313
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/13rocketboy13
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

Rocketboy1313 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:17 am Imagine thinking that racist and anti-science rag, the Washington Times is worth posting on?
Also, this opinion piece which does not seem to understand how to read survey data as it reads off the actual logical answer to the data in the article and then discards it in favor of its macho bullshit...

------

Mr. Goldberg speculated the disparity may be because White liberals were more likely to seek mental health evaluations than other ideologies. This could be a simple, and true, answer.

Yet, there’s a lot of drawbacks to believing in liberalism.

----

Another thing, it is weird to post on something this obscure and this obnoxious... but this was written in April. What, did you get kicked off of some other board and so you came over here, booting up your year old and never used account looking for people to back up your BS on this topic?

Go get some real therapy.
Imagine thinking attacking the source instead of the argument was a valid rebuttal. Oh, it's "ray-sis", right. Typical, haha, God you Lefties are pathetically predictable. Would you prefer I linked it from Pew instead?

And yeah, being a Progressive/Liberal IS a real indicator of mental illness. Tell me, how many do you have, Rocketboy? I'd wager if I went to your Twitter page I'd find a couple in your bio, as well as your pronouns (LOL) or #Antifa/BLM .

You sure are mad for someone "mentally healthy".
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

Just to shut both you up before a troll-war happens on this site; yes, most liberals are self-defeating scum when they have no other opponent to break, many less are actually focusing on far-future event that DO threaten the mental health of the human race.*Trump-cultist example here* But being leftist is a crime in your eyes Reality? How much oven-smoke got in your spine before you joined this site?
We need action-progressive folks rather than idea-progressive ones, that Kardeshev theory won't recycle itself!
I don't mind some heat on this forum but seriously, political-ethnicity??? Who spawned that idea while drinking rancid alcohol?! We have plenty of multi-racial political abusers in news and entertainment media, some either support or deny it, like Trek being Commie-Depotistic. Everyone dance for the Commie-coward dance(had the anti-commie vid from cold war archives under Yugoslavian Communist music but can't find it, probably self-deleted after vid-player site died)!
Even 5+ month old news can still be relevant if the scenario is practiced again. What is more important when that happens is we learn how and who started it, so we can build a why to solve it.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Draco Dracul
Captain

Post by Draco Dracul »

It makes sense, capitalism is incredibly harsh to the mentally ill. Also I find it funny that you're using a rag that thinks liberals are on the left.