'An "Army of 16-Year-Olds" Takes On the Democrats'

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Beastro
Captain

Re: 'An "Army of 16-Year-Olds" Takes On the Democrats'

Post by Beastro »

McAvoy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:27 am You know the rules of trolls, don't feed them.
Of course.

But it's still fun to tug on the line to make them think they've got a bite~
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Beastro wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:40 am
McAvoy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:27 am You know the rules of trolls, don't feed them.
Of course.

But it's still fun to tug on the line to make them think they've got a bite~
Sure... I am pretty sure this one is losing interest.
I got nothing to say here.
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

McAvoy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:27 am
Beastro wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:17 am
Reality wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:28 pm
Beastro wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:00 pm
clearspira wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:45 pm I really could not care less about this argument but I am going to interject and say that smugly assuming his age is the very definition of ''presumptive''.
And I agree.

I couldn't care less about that definition, myself. Whether a troll or not, I don't like any "I've got the whole world figured out and you're wrong if you disagree with me" attitude which is a hallmark of the young. I'm quite tired of people treating everyone else as sheeple without nuance and it's rather much for him to assume he's the only right winger on this board.

Now if he is trolling here, then kudos. Well played.
This board is a circle jerk of Leftists and LOL-bertarians. Fuck your nuance, you ARE sheep.
I'm one of those?

Ok.

Chat a bit with someone like Fuzzy and get back to me about that, buddy.
No you are right. He is a troll. That last few posts really brings that to light.

He isn't here to talk about science fiction, fantasy or movies or TV shows. He is here to spout his radical political ideals to get someone to engage with him. In other words, we are supposed to play his game and entertain him.

Look at how he is posting right now, he is only focused on this topic because you are engaging him. No one else is in the others.

I mean let's face it, he came to a science fiction review site with a small forum to talk about nothing about politics. He could easily go any other political site and do that.

You know the rules of trolls, don't feed them.
We've been over this McAvoy, but then I don't suppose an idiot like you (and let's be honest, you are) would remember a conversation from over 3 days ago.
Media has a Left-Wing bias
Reality has a Right-Wing one
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

clearspira wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:45 pm I really could not care less about this argument but I am going to interject and say that smugly assuming his age is the very definition of ''presumptive''.
And I agree.

I couldn't care less about that definition, myself. Whether a troll or not, I don't like any "I've got the whole world figured out and you're wrong if you disagree with me" attitude which is a hallmark of the young. I'm quite tired of people treating everyone else as sheeple without nuance and it's rather much for him to assume he's the only right winger on this board.

This board is a circle jerk of Leftists and LOL-bertarians. Fuck your nuance, you ARE sheep.
I'm one of those?

Ok.

Yep. Troll. Block and move on. I am going to.
We used to argue whether Star Trek or Star Wars was better. Now we argue which one is worse.
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

clearspira wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:31 pm
And I agree.

I'm one of those?

Ok.

Yep. Troll. Block and move on. I am going to.
"Bot" and "Troll", that's all you people have, it's pathetic. No good insults, not clever barbs, and not actual arguments. Progressives have nothing but their cult ideology, which is as contradictory and dogmatic as Islam or Christianity.
Media has a Left-Wing bias
Reality has a Right-Wing one
TexasRed
Doctor's Assistant

Post by TexasRed »

Since this thread has devolved into nothing but personal insults I'm lockin' it up. Chill out or more warnings will be issued.