'The Proud Boys are Dangerous - Know Your Fash' - [Thought Slime]

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: 'The Proud Boys are Dangerous - Know Your Fash' - [Thought Slime]

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Reality wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:08 pm
ProfessorDetective wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:46 pm
Rocketboy1313 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:24 pm
ProfessorDetective wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:21 pm Oh, hell. You're worse than Crimson... Okay, ignoring you.
Seriously, 20 minute video showing comments by the Proud Boys illustrating how they are bad and that commenter is like, "Not the one's I met!"

Ridiculous.
Indeed.
Quick, tighten the circle-jerk! Validate his biases without any reason or evidence! CLOSE THE ECHO CHAMBER!
"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:06 pm
Reality wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:08 pm
ProfessorDetective wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:46 pm
ProfessorDetective wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:21 pm Oh, hell. You're worse than Crimson... Okay, ignoring you.
Seriously, 20 minute video showing comments by the Proud Boys illustrating how they are bad and that commenter is like, "Not the one's I met!"

Ridiculous.
Indeed.
Quick, tighten the circle-jerk! Validate his biases without any reason or evidence! CLOSE THE ECHO CHAMBER!
"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob
Corn cob? What "owning"? I was blocked and they couldn't even touch my actual points and arguments. Oh yeah, *I* was owned. Idiot.
Media has a Left-Wing bias
Reality has a Right-Wing one
Draco Dracul
Captain

Post by Draco Dracul »

Reality wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:28 pm

Ridiculous.
Yeah, because unlike you idiots I know Proud Boys. You don't. You just judge them based on clips taken out of context and propaganda. Congrats, you're easily fooled! This is precisely why the rest of us say you Leftists live in an echo chamber, BTW. Now quick, block me like the other idiot before my words start making too much sense.
Admitting that you run in fascist circles isn't making the point you think it is. Generally I judge them based on the fact that serve as muscle for neo nazi rallies and events.
Rocketboy1313
Captain

Post by Rocketboy1313 »

Draco Dracul wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:18 am Admitting that you run in fascist circles isn't making the point you think it is. Generally I judge them based on the fact that serve as muscle for neo nazi rallies and events.
If I showed up at a protest for the closing of a free clinic in an impoverished neighborhood and there were Nazis there protesting against its closing... it would at the very least give me pause.

These fuckers consider the Nazi shit a selling point.
My Blog: http://rocketboy1313.blogspot.com/
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rocketboy1313
My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rocketboy1313
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/13rocketboy13
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

Draco Dracul wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:18 am

Ridiculous.
Yeah, because unlike you idiots I know Proud Boys. You don't. You just judge them based on clips taken out of context and propaganda. Congrats, you're easily fooled! This is precisely why the rest of us say you Leftists live in an echo chamber, BTW. Now quick, block me like the other idiot before my words start making too much sense.
Admitting that you run in fascist circles isn't making the point you think it is. Generally I judge them based on the fact that serve as muscle for neo nazi rallies and events.
They don't "Serve as muscle", they keep Antifa and BLM from murdering people.
Draco Dracul
Captain

Post by Draco Dracul »

Reality wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:42 am

Ridiculous.
Stopping Antifa from murdering people is the easiest fucking job in the world as in thier entire history in the US antifa has killed ZERO people. Also if you're thier to fight Anti-Fascist Action, you're probably a fascist.
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

Draco Dracul wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:07 pm

Ridiculous.
Stopping Antifa from murdering people is the easiest fucking job in the world as in thier entire history in the US antifa has killed ZERO people. Also if you're thier to fight Anti-Fascist Action, you're probably a fascist.
"If you're not Antifa you're a Nazi", got it, you're one of those.

And if you count CHAZ/CHOP, there's at least 30 deaths and countless rapes at the hands of Antifa.
Draco Dracul
Captain

Post by Draco Dracul »

Reality wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:11 pm "If you're not Antifa you're a Nazi", got it, you're one of those.
There is a difference between not actively taking anti-fascist action and showing up specifically to attack anti-fascists, thus providing muscle for neo nazi groups.
And if you count CHAZ/CHOP, there's at least 30 deaths and countless rapes at the hands of Antifa.
Thirty murderers were committed by antifa or 30 deaths occurred between the time the police abandoned the area and when they returned because those are two entirely things.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Ridiculous.
Now then, let's be fair. Antifa killed a lot of people at the Storming of Normandy.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:27 am

Ridiculous.
Now then, let's be fair. Antifa killed a lot of people at the Storming of Normandy.
I know you're joking, but this whole "Antifa" means anti-Nazi thing is modern revisionist history. Antifa might've started that way, but like Feminism and BLM, it's gone spiraling out of control thanks to CRT and modern Leftist bullshit.