Yada Yada Yada

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Madner Kami
Captain

Re: Yada Yada Yada

Post by Madner Kami »

Talk with your family about the reasons for that hatred. Ask them what they think about police abusing their power and if they've done it.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Post by Dragon Ball Fan »

Madner Kami wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:48 pm Talk with your family about the reasons for that hatred. Ask them what they think about police abusing their power and if they've done it.
it seems you are instructing me to be accusatory. Besides, my cop uncle is for police reform but the other side of the debate is still a problem.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

You're accusing quite a lot already, despite being "instructed" to do the exact opposite here.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Riedquat
Captain

Post by Riedquat »

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:22 am
I can't agree, hate may have a constructive use at first but once you get rid of the thing you hate, the hate doesn't go away and you find something else to hate and it will snowball out of control till you are either a Nazi or that guy who said it's okay to rape police women.
Nonsense. Hate isn't something that you've always got and need to find an outlet for.
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

Riedquat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:09 pm
Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:22 am
I can't agree, hate may have a constructive use at first but once you get rid of the thing you hate, the hate doesn't go away and you find something else to hate and it will snowball out of control till you are either a Nazi or that guy who said it's okay to rape police women.
Nonsense. Hate isn't something that you've always got and need to find an outlet for.
Shit lol... this is the origin of a supervillain if I ever heard one.
We used to argue whether Star Trek or Star Wars was better. Now we argue which one is worse.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Riedquat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:09 pm Nonsense. Hate isn't something that you've always got and need to find an outlet for.
Considering he might be projecting, this is quite a scary thing to say for him, isn't it?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Last edited by Thebestoftherest on Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:20 pm
Thebestoftherest wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:45 am Shut up, what other people do or do not do is none of your business you arrogant jerk, go call your congress might do something.

it is my business when I have family on the force when there are people saying it's okay to kill/rape police.
All your doing is annoying me. You really want to help your uncle, call your congress man or talk him into quiting because your stance is unreasonable and frankly any other forum would have justly banned you by now.