Papa Johns Tells Nazis 'Don't Buy Our Pizza' After Chain Is Claimed As Official Pie Of Alt-Right

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
J!!
Captain

Re: Papa Johns Tells Nazis 'Don't Buy Our Pizza' After Chain Is Claimed As Official Pie Of Alt-Right

Post by J!! »

which is?
The Romulan Republic
Captain

Re: Papa Johns Tells Nazis 'Don't Buy Our Pizza' After Chain Is Claimed As Official Pie Of Alt-Right

Post by The Romulan Republic »

You truly have no shame, do you?

Yes, it is customary for the President to address something like this, as you know perfectly well. This also misses the point that the problem was not simply the lack of response- it was the nature of the response that he did give.

Well, if I gave my honest opinion of your views on this matter, I'd probably be banned, so I'll leave it at that.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

J!! wrote:which is?
Talking a good game about deregulation, pushing back on the all cultures are the same nonsense, eroding the bloated authority of the presidency, not letting the winners of the culture war conduct purges...
The Romulan Republic wrote:You truly have no shame, do you?

Yes, it is customary for the President to address something like this, as you know perfectly well. This also misses the point that the problem was not simply the lack of response- it was the nature of the response that he did give.

Well, if I gave my honest opinion of your views on this matter, I'd probably be banned, so I'll leave it at that.
So you want me to respond or not? i do not care what you think of me. Doing that is a weakness on the misery called the internet and it is ruthlessly exploited.
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

I thought this was the official pie of the alt-right. :mrgreen:
waffen pizza.jpg
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Agent Vinod wrote:
Talking a good game about deregulation, pushing back on the all cultures are the same nonsense, eroding the bloated authority of the presidency, not letting the winners of the culture war conduct purges...
...how exactly is he eroding presidential authority when he's crossed lines of executive overreach at every turn?

What "purges" are you even talking about? I don't see any attempts to round up bible-belt conservatives in concentration camps.

Could you elaborate on your idea of "all cultures are the same nonsense"?
The Romulan Republic wrote:You truly have no shame, do you?

So you want me to respond or not? i do not care what you think of me. Doing that is a weakness on the misery called the internet and it is ruthlessly exploited.[/quote]
If you didn't care you wouldn't bother to respond yourself, which you did.

I may be irrational in a lot of ways, but at least I'm self-aware enough to recognize that I DO care what other people think about me, even when in practical terms they have no real power to affect my life. If we didn't, we wouldn't be arguing on the internet.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote:
Agent Vinod wrote:
...how exactly is he eroding presidential authority when he's crossed lines of executive overreach at every turn?

What "purges" are you even talking about? I don't see any attempts to round up bible-belt conservatives in concentration camps.

Could you elaborate on your idea of "all cultures are the same nonsense"?
You think he has the authority of Obama or Bush after 911?

The left has the press, entertainment, elite universities and we have seen them trying to purge out of public platforms.

Christianity got mocked to shit as it should have along with all ideologies. Islam...