Wisconsin Law Allows Toddlers to Hunt with Guns

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Robovski
Captain

Re: Wisconsin Law Allows Toddlers to Hunt with Guns

Post by Robovski »

Beastro wrote:
You take away guns and that impulse will continue, and it go on about how it might still reduce the body count is to completely miss the point being made that if you find and deal with that issue you cut down on it as a whole no matter what implement is being used.

I have to agree. This isn't about the tools used but the person behind it. Once you decide you need to kill a bunch of people we've already passed the trigger point. If guns weren't readily available I expect you have a lot more bombings. Improvised explosives aren't that hard to make or use, and information is readily available. Then they go out out with a literal bang.
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Post by Darth Wedgius »

I think allowing toddlers to hunt with guns just makes sense. Imagine asking a toddler to take down a deer, bear, or full-grown moose with their bare hands? I think that'd be way more dangerous.
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

You mostly make bears and moose mad with one shot from a gun unless you hit something particularly vulnerable.
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Post by Darth Wedgius »

Robovski wrote:You mostly make bears and moose mad with one shot from a gun unless you hit something particularly vulnerable.
That's a good point. I'm thinking selective fire with a three-round burst, then. Think of the children!
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR