Japanese YouTuber gets 2 Years for Let's Plays

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
TGLS
Captain

Japanese YouTuber gets 2 Years for Let's Plays

Post by TGLS »

Article

Well, I guess no matter how annoying this whole copyright strike thing is, Chuck at least doesn't need to worry about prison.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Mabus
Captain

Re: Japanese YouTuber gets 2 Years for Let's Plays

Post by Mabus »

Japan has some really strict copyright laws. No surprise here.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

IT doesn't help that their courts sucks, no way they could get 90 percent conviction without just blaming more innocent than guilty.
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

And considering Unity is going non-stop with their dreaded fee-install crusade, we may literally need to go into digital bunkers.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.