On Political Violence

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Fixer
Doctor's Assistant

Re: On Political Violence

Post by Fixer »

OKay. I think this thread crossed a threshold of stupidity at some point Yesterday.

I'm going to refer everyone to the forum guidelines:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2

Specifically the following two parts.
All in all, just don't be an asshole. If you just be nice to people, they usually will be nice to you. However, if you find yourself offended, or in disagreement with someone, the best way to handle that situation is to message them privately. That doesn't mean you get to be a dick since it's private. It just means that when no one else is looking, issues can usually be resolved without drama. If you feel you can't resolve a problem with another member, then please contact a forum Moderator.

Please keep disagreements civil, exercise mutual respect, and contribute to a positive atmosphere for all of us. You can be yourself, just be your best self.

2: We don't do personal attacks. This includes everything from someone's religion to their weight. If we see it, you will get warned. If you continue to do it, or we see that you have developed a grudge against someone and only respond to their posts to flame them, we will take steps to resolve the matter by force.
Anyone that made personal attacks in this thread, consider yourself warned. If I see it happen again, there will be temporary bans handed out.
Thread ends here. Cut along dotted line.
------8<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------