Talking of Pride Parades... - 'DC Pride Parade marchers injured after panic caused by noises mistaken for gunshots.'

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Mecha82
Captain

Re: Talking of Pride Parades... - 'DC Pride Parade marchers injured after panic caused by noises mistaken for gunshots.'

Post by Mecha82 »

While it would had been best if there hadn't been any panic situation it's good to learn that no one got injured.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Re: Talking of Pride Parades... - 'DC Pride Parade marchers injured after panic caused by noises mistaken for gunshots.'

Post by ProfessorDetective »

Mecha82 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:36 pm While it would had been best if there hadn't been any panic situation it's good to learn that no one got injured.
Oh no, there WERE some minor injuries, but no one's critical or dead.
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

:( Some asshole probably set off some firecrackers or threw some of those snappers.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Admiral X wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:59 am :( Some asshole probably set off some firecrackers or threw some of those snappers.
Seems most likely.
Rasp
Officer

Post by Rasp »

This reminds me of a story I heard about a pair of cops who would take it upon themselves to drive past a 7-11 and run their sirens for a moment just to watch all the day laborers scamper off into the woods while they laughed their asses off in their patrol car. Some people are just cruel for its own sake.
I am the one who requested Chuck review Kannazuki No Miko. (under an old alias)

I count it among the most despicable things I have ever done to another human being and I'm sorry.

Things I have requested that are not evil:
* Anna's Quest
* Contradiction
* TECHNOBABYLON
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Rasp wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:10 am This reminds me of a story I heard about a pair of cops who would take it upon themselves to drive past a 7-11 and run their sirens for a moment just to watch all the day laborers scamper off into the woods while they laughed their asses off in their patrol car. Some people are just cruel for its own sake.

youtu.be/efHCdKb5UWc

...And a lot of them are in positions of power.