Romney taking on Trump

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Mecha82
Captain

Re: Romney taking on Trump

Post by Mecha82 »

Pot calling kettle black. Theen again pro-Trump people are some of dumbest people on Earth so they have no sense of irony and can't see that they are some of biggest hypocrites.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

Mecha82 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:27 pm Pot calling kettle black. Theen again pro-Trump people are some of dumbest people on Earth so they have no sense of irony and can't see that they are some of biggest hypocrites.
Literally, "no u", that's why we're winning and you're living in your mother's basement, pretending to be a girl online.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

You do know you're digging up dead threads, right?
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
SSJGodGoku
Officer

Post by SSJGodGoku »

I misread this thread title as "Romney taking a dump".
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

SSJGodGoku wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:56 pm I misread this thread title as "Romney taking a dump".
No, but that's a very popular livefeed in some parts of South Korea! :)

It's nice to know at least one Republican senator found the claim ticket for his soul and a functional spine.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:54 am
SSJGodGoku wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:56 pm I misread this thread title as "Romney taking a dump".
No, but that's a very popular livefeed in some parts of South Korea! :)

It's nice to know at least one Republican senator found the claim ticket for his soul and a functional spine.
You mean the guy with ties to Ukraine, same as Biden and Kerry, the ones leading the witchhunt against Trump, the guy who simply said "Hey, let's invest those lifetime politicians and their kids' dealings"? That "Republicans with a spine"?
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

True courage is a man going along with what's popular amongst his peers and taking the path of least resistance uwu
If he'd just do what the President wants and suck up to him with all the other GOP senators, well that's chutspah!
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:25 am True courage is a man going along with what's popular amongst his peers and taking the path of least resistance uwu
If he'd just do what the President wants and suck up to him with all the other GOP senators, well that's chutspah!
So you think you're brave by going along with Trump bashing? That's literally the most commonly accepted form of bullying there is. Oh, but I guess it takes balls because... uhm... nope, got nothing!
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Bullying, noun, taking a position against somebody with massive power over you when you have no power over them. =U

Are you going to call the playground supervisor in and tell them that I bullied your Glorious Leader and was mean to him?
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:33 am Bullying, noun, taking a position against somebody with massive power over you when you have no power over them. =U

Are you going to call the playground supervisor in and tell them that I bullied your Glorious Leader and was mean to him?
Don't be obtuse, you know damn well what I mean. Aren't you Leftists the ones always crying about "cyber bullying"? Think the President doesn't get a ton of shit on Twitter? If Obama got half the shit Trump does, you'd be crying racism.

I swear, you Leftists have zero principles, just weasel words and playing dumb. I hope you're playing, anyway...