Romney taking on Trump

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
JoeThree
Officer

Re: Romney taking on Trump

Post by JoeThree »

Mecha82 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:27 pm Pot calling kettle black. Theen again pro-Trump people are some of dumbest people on Earth so they have no sense of irony and can't see that they are some of biggest hypocrites.
Is that a race joke?
Draco Dracul
Captain

Post by Draco Dracul »

JoeThree wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:49 am
Mecha82 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:27 pm Pot calling kettle black. Theen again pro-Trump people are some of dumbest people on Earth so they have no sense of irony and can't see that they are some of biggest hypocrites.
Is that a race joke?
Are you a moron? Because that's a very common expression indicating hypocrisy because a tea pot and a tea kettle are usually a matched set.
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

Draco Dracul wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:36 pm
Is that a race joke?
Are you a moron? Because that's a very common expression indicating hypocrisy because a tea pot and a tea kettle are usually a matched set.
It was a joke. Go fail at making eye contact with people somewhere else, autist.
Draco Dracul
Captain

Post by Draco Dracul »

JoeThree wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:48 pm
Is that a race joke?
It was a joke. Go fail at making eye contact with people somewhere else, autist.
Ah, so you are a moron as you don't know what a joke is either.
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

Draco Dracul wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:34 pm
Is that a race joke?
I prefer the term "autist" to "moron". Respect my pronouns, shitlord.
Draco Dracul
Captain

Post by Draco Dracul »

JoeThree wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:42 pm
Is that a race joke?
Autistic doesn't mean stupid, moron does. Also please learn what a pronoun is.
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

Draco Dracul wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:09 pm
Is that a race joke?
Please learn what a meme is.

And not recognizing a joke (I still haven't found it, but I'll take your word for it that it's there) is not a sign of stupidity, more a sign of a bad joke. Or autism.
Draco Dracul
Captain

Post by Draco Dracul »

JoeThree wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:11 pm
Is that a race joke?

And not recognizing a joke (I still haven't found it, but I'll take your word for it that it's there) is not a sign of stupidity, more a sign of a bad joke. Or autism.
Please learn to not be a transphobic asshole.

I didn't make a joke, I'm saying that responding to "pot calling the kettle black" with "Is that a race joke?" Isn't a joke and to think that it is show that you do not know what a joke is.
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

Draco Dracul wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:45 pm
Is that a race joke?

I didn't make a joke, I'm saying that responding to "pot calling the kettle black" with "Is that a race joke?" Isn't a joke and to think that it is show that you do not know what a joke is.
I know what a joke is, moron. I said "Is that a race joke" because I'm black, and thought it might be funny to play off the Left's racism-phobia.

As for me being Transphobic? You're a fucking joke.
Draco Dracul
Captain

Post by Draco Dracul »

JoeThree wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:48 pm
Draco Dracul wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:45 pm
Is that a race joke?

I know what a joke is, moron. I said "Is that a race joke" because I'm black, and thought it might be funny to play off the Left's racism-phobia.

As for me being Transphobic? You're a fucking joke.
You reinforce my point about not knowing what a joke is because no one has anyone way to know you are black from context and IRL where the context would exist you'd look like an overly sensitive moron, like most Trumpers.