'The Proud Boys are Dangerous - Know Your Fash' - [Thought Slime]

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Rocketboy1313
Captain

Re: 'The Proud Boys are Dangerous - Know Your Fash' - [Thought Slime]

Post by Rocketboy1313 »

Reality wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:47 pm The Proud Boys, the racists, what with their Afro-Cuban leader... God, Leftists just don't live in reality anymore.

The irony of your comment is pretty deep.

1) you are the first person on this board to bring up racism. The fact that you do so via specifically denying it via the use of tokenism is... somethin else.

2) at the 22 minute mark, after spending the rest of the video spelling out the racist, misogynistic, and Islamophobic content that forms the basis of the Proud Boys, Thought Slime specifically calls out people who will deny these factors in the comments. "(in a joking voice) lol, imagine thinking the Proud Boys are fascist."

The grander thesis of the video, and often other content by Thought Slime is that fascism does not have a consistent look or feel and will obscure themselves via token gestures and bullshit.

What reality are you in?
My Blog: http://rocketboy1313.blogspot.com/
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rocketboy1313
My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rocketboy1313
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/13rocketboy13
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

Rocketboy1313 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:28 pm
Reality wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:47 pm The Proud Boys, the racists, what with their Afro-Cuban leader... God, Leftists just don't live in reality anymore.

1) you are the first person on this board to bring up racism. The fact that you do so via specifically denying it via the use of tokenism is... somethin else.

2) at the 22 minute mark, after spending the rest of the video spelling out the racist, misogynistic, and Islamophobic content that forms the basis of the Proud Boys, Thought Slime specifically calls out people who will deny these factors in the comments. "(in a joking voice) lol, imagine thinking the Proud Boys are fascist."

The grander thesis of the video, and often other content by Thought Slime is that fascism does not have a consistent look or feel and will obscure themselves via token gestures and bullshit.

What reality are you in?
I'm in the reality where the actions of a group matters more than the name, like "Antifa" or "BLM".

Substance matters more than the wind of some self-titled slime on the internet. I've seen and met Proud Boys, they're good guys. You obviously haven't.

Also, EVERYONE knows that when you commies throw around words like "Fascist" you really just mean "Nazi", so spare us the false indignance.
Media has a Left-Wing bias
Reality has a Right-Wing one
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Post by ProfessorDetective »

Reality wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:38 pm

What reality are you in?
I'm in the reality where the actions of a group matters more than the name, like "Antifa" or "BLM".

Substance matters more than the wind of some self-titled slime on the internet. I've seen and met Proud Boys, they're good guys. You obviously haven't.

Also, EVERYONE knows that when you commies throw around words like "Fascist" you really just mean "Nazi", so spare us the false indignance.
Oh, hell. You're worse than Crimson and DBF... Okay, ignoring you.
Rocketboy1313
Captain

Post by Rocketboy1313 »

ProfessorDetective wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:21 pm Oh, hell. You're worse than Crimson... Okay, ignoring you.
Seriously, 20 minute video showing comments by the Proud Boys illustrating how they are bad and that commenter is like, "Not the one's I met!"

Ridiculous.
My Blog: http://rocketboy1313.blogspot.com/
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rocketboy1313
My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rocketboy1313
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/13rocketboy13
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

ProfessorDetective wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:21 pm
Reality wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:38 pm

What reality are you in?

Oh, hell. You're worse than Crimson and DBF... Okay, ignoring you.
A Leftist choosing to ignore Reality. What a surprise.
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

Rocketboy1313 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:24 pm
ProfessorDetective wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:21 pm Oh, hell. You're worse than Crimson... Okay, ignoring you.
Seriously, 20 minute video showing comments by the Proud Boys illustrating how they are bad and that commenter is like, "Not the one's I met!"

Ridiculous.
Yeah, because unlike you idiots I know Proud Boys. You don't. You just judge them based on clips taken out of context and propaganda. Congrats, you're easily fooled! This is precisely why the rest of us say you Leftists live in an echo chamber, BTW. Now quick, block me like the other idiot before my words start making too much sense.
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Post by ProfessorDetective »

Ridiculous.
Indeed.
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

ProfessorDetective wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:46 pm

Ridiculous.
Indeed.
Quick, tighten the circle-jerk! Validate his biases without any reason or evidence! CLOSE THE ECHO CHAMBER!
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Reality wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:08 pm

Ridiculous.
Indeed.
Quick, tighten the circle-jerk! Validate his biases without any reason or evidence! CLOSE THE ECHO CHAMBER!
Your right we should be like you and accuse everyone communism.
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:25 pm
Reality wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:08 pm

Ridiculous.
Indeed.
Your right we should be like you and accuse everyone communism.
I only accuse commie scum of being communist scum. If you take offense to the term, well. that's not on me... comrade.