Rowling lost her shit again

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
McAvoy
Captain

Re: Rowling lost her shit again

Post by McAvoy »

After looking into it, yeah she really needs to find a new hobby and just shut up. We all know she is a transphobe terf. If Elon Musk even tells you to tone it down maybe you have gone a but far over the edge.
I got nothing to say here.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

I kinda wonder if her kids still talk to her, or if she's hit that Graham Linehan level where the obsession goes so far even your family can't take it.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Nobody700
Officer

Post by Nobody700 »

McAvoy wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:04 pm After looking into it, yeah she really needs to find a new hobby and just shut up. We all know she is a transphobe terf. If Elon Musk even tells you to tone it down maybe you have gone a but far over the edge.
He only asked her to stop cause he's obsessed with more white kids being born, and wants that to be the convo.
Science Fiction is a genre where anything can happen. Just make sure what happens is enjoyable for yourself and your audience.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Nobody700 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:44 pm
McAvoy wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:04 pm After looking into it, yeah she really needs to find a new hobby and just shut up. We all know she is a transphobe terf. If Elon Musk even tells you to tone it down maybe you have gone a but far over the edge.
He only asked her to stop cause he's obsessed with more white kids being born, and wants that to be the convo.
Off topic, but a bit of a seqway from what you said. I am surprised no one is talking about the increased interracial coupling that has been happening. It's almost a meme at this point, a white girl falling for a black man.

Its not my view, an observation I have been seeing on the internet and around where I live.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

I think it because the more the annoying loud people say they don't want interracial relationship, the more the youth want that.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 11:08 pm I think it because the more the annoying loud people say they don't want interracial relationship, the more the youth want that.
Possible. Probably just haven't said anything about it because how would they even combat that to begin with anyway? Say no to black men?
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

McAvoy wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:07 am
Thebestoftherest wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 11:08 pm I think it because the more the annoying loud people say they don't want interracial relationship, the more the youth want that.
Possible. Probably just haven't said anything about it because how would they even combat that to begin with anyway? Say no to black men?
Marching around carrying tiki torches shouting about Jews replacing them was briefly popular in 2017.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

hammerofglass wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:52 am
McAvoy wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:07 am
Marching around carrying tiki torches shouting about Jews replacing them was briefly popular in 2017.
That is true. I heard they like to be called Proud and boys. Weird I know when they are not fans of not being called men.