45 Promises a "Unified Reich"

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
McAvoy
Captain

Re: 45 Promises a "Unified Reich"

Post by McAvoy »

phantom000 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:57 am
McAvoy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:19 am
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:39 pm https://www.rawstory.com/not-an-acciden ... 668333334/

Like he is really, REALLY saying the quiet part out loud now. I hope and pray this manages to scare off some undecided and unaffilated voters.
Honestly, despite Trump's cognitive issues and some of his leanings that fall in line with a certain Reich, I doubt this would have been put in through his PR people.
I've heard Trump has a habit of surrounding himself with people who only tell him what he wants to hear; kinda like a certain someone I should not need to mention.
Yes this is true. There is plenty of people who have spoken out since being fired or moving on from Trump that basically says the same thing. He wants Yes Men. There is alot of stories that came out besides this that makes it seem why would anyone would want to be President again. Even ignoring everything that has happened since he left office in 2020.
I got nothing to say here.
phantom000
Captain

Re: 45 Promises a "Unified Reich"

Post by phantom000 »

McAvoy wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:40 am
phantom000 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:57 am
McAvoy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:19 am
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:39 pm https://www.rawstory.com/not-an-acciden ... 668333334/

Like he is really, REALLY saying the quiet part out loud now. I hope and pray this manages to scare off some undecided and unaffilated voters.
Honestly, despite Trump's cognitive issues and some of his leanings that fall in line with a certain Reich, I doubt this would have been put in through his PR people.
I've heard Trump has a habit of surrounding himself with people who only tell him what he wants to hear; kinda like a certain someone I should not need to mention.
Yes this is true. There is plenty of people who have spoken out since being fired or moving on from Trump that basically says the same thing. He wants Yes Men. There is alot of stories that came out besides this that makes it seem why would anyone would want to be President again. Even ignoring everything that has happened since he left office in 2020.
He is just about the worst president we could have at this point. To paraphrase Simon Schama, the only thing worse than a despot is an incompetent despot and that is what Trump is. Just about everything he tried to do from 2016-2020 either failed or got bogged down in legal details because he doesn't understand how the government is supposed to work and he wouldn't listen to the people who did understand it.