Trump vs Biden^H^H^H^H^H Harris: Kamala Rising

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
hammerofglass
Captain

Re: Trump vs Biden^H^H^H^H^H Harris: Kamala Rising

Post by hammerofglass »

So Trump is just outright writing fanfic about Biden leading a coup in the Democratic convention and being the candidate again now.

I don't think it's even about the election, he's just mad he can't get a rematch and no matter what happens he's stuck with that L from 2020.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Wargriffin
Captain

Post by Wargriffin »

It reads like something out of WWE

Biden removes Kamala's face only to REVEAL CROOKED HILLARY

Trump has lost it like not in he's usually over the top insanity like Trump is clearly having a full on Mental break down cause the reality that he'll lose is something he can't cope with
"When you rule by fear, your greatest weakness is the one who's no longer afraid."
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Harris REALLY did not like being interrupted by anti-genocide protestors. I'm still going to vote for her, but I hope that she will recognize the political and moral necessity of shutting off the arms flow to Israel.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Id Trump didn't run again would he be a hasbeen?
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:33 pm Harris REALLY did not like being interrupted by anti-genocide protestors. I'm still going to vote for her, but I hope that she will recognize the political and moral necessity of shutting off the arms flow to Israel.
Saw that clip; she can really pull out that "mom called you by your full name" intimidation when she wants to.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

hammerofglass wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:16 am So Trump is just outright writing fanfic about Biden leading a coup in the Democratic convention and being the candidate again now.

I don't think it's even about the election, he's just mad he can't get a rematch and no matter what happens he's stuck with that L from 2020.
He's mad because he thought he had the presidency over Biden. Between the bad performance of Biden during the debate and Trump's near assassination, everything looked up for him. But Biden did the right thing by stepping down even if it felt like he was forced to do so.

Between Biden and Trump, Biden was the one who was old, definitely showing a cognitive decline and so on. Now it's Trump who absolutely looks and sounds like that. But we all have known that Trump has been like this for years but it's being showcased now.

That and despite Harris being not that popular at all as VP, she has heightened Democratic enthusiasm we never really saw with Biden in years. Her pick of VP was a stroke of genius as well.
I got nothing to say here.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Recent thing I saw that really drives home the Trump campaign's incompetence: Harris also started talking about ending taxes on tips. Now if Trump was good at that it would be a great talking point for him, the opposition following his leadership yadda yadda. But no, he whined about her violating his dibs like a little kid. It's just sad.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

He has a horrible interview with Musk that made him sound like he had a lisp. He also said some weird shit like usual.

He is seriously focusing too much on crowd size. Like saying he has had the biggest. Like the one at the January 6th 'incident' or bigger ones that Martin Luthur King Jr. Then saying Harris's crowd is AI generated even though there is definitive proof of him waving to literally nobody just for a bit of photo op.
I got nothing to say here.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Just the sheer panic and disorder in the Trump campaign for the last weeks is amazing. They went from doing their victory lap ahead of time to having no momentum and no plan.

A day or two of confusion while they reorient themselves I can understand, but it's almost a month later and they've got nothing.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

hammerofglass wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:55 am Just the sheer panic and disorder in the Trump campaign for the last weeks is amazing. They went from doing their victory lap ahead of time to having no momentum and no plan.

A day or two of confusion while they reorient themselves I can understand, but it's almost a month later and they've got nothing.
Well that's what happens when you take your victory lap early.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu