MAGA rioters storm the Senate

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: MAGA rioters storm the Senate

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Captain Crimson, if 45 won and BLM stormed the capitol, they would have come through the other end of the gates as a thin slime. All save one of this violent mob who attempted a coup and attacked the federal government are going home alive, and most of them won't even be charged with anything. You would continue to say "This sucks, but the Radical Left is just as bad!" while neo-nazis tie you to the horses to be drawn and quartered.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Captain Crimson
Captain

Post by Captain Crimson »

clearspira wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:39 pm If they were black the streets would be red and we all know it.
I think clearspira said it best right here.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

So that's the difference. When BLM protests, they get shot at and tear gassed. When white terrorists storm the capitol, they try to keep them alive and are told they are very special boys.
Captain Crimson
Captain

The difference is no one will bring up the black people who dislike BLM. I've seen them, met them in my neck of Florida, and let me tell you. I'm seeing the winds blowing in a different direction than the DNC does. Because it just assumes minorities are not racist, being victim of racism themselves, and that future demographics would automatically favor them, when I see more evidence that is not materializing.

Look at how quick everyone is to leap on Admiral X and say the user isn't native, but I believe it. I'll also believe when someone here says they were only involved in peaceful protest. It shouldn't be that hard, but there it is.

As for what I hope now, I felt it with the summer chaos, I feel it now. I don't want mass bailouts. These people behaved like thugs, let them actually stew in jail for a while. Yet that's likely exactly what's going to happen, sadly.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

This is absolutely disgraceful. And I guarantee you this will not be the last, this will happen again soon.

Only Trump can stop this but we all know he won't.
I got nothing to say here.
Captain Crimson
Captain

McAvoy wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:41 am This is absolutely disgraceful. And I guarantee you this will not be the last, this will happen again soon.

Only Trump can stop this but we all know he won't.
He'll be gone in two weeks.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

Two weeks can't come soon enough.
Rocketboy1313
Captain

Post by Rocketboy1313 »

Guys, as orange as he is, he will not be turning into a pumpkin at the strike of some particular clock in two weeks.
He is still around, people who only now realized the Republican Party is a cabal of ghouls ... have decided that Trump is their guy and they are willing to cause harm for him.
This could still get worse.

Maybe you all are too young to remember the Oklahoma City Bombing... or maybe this last year has caused everyone to forget all the mass shootings... but these guys have been emboldened.
My Blog: http://rocketboy1313.blogspot.com/
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rocketboy1313
My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rocketboy1313
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/13rocketboy13
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Yeah. I was expecting, at the very least, mass shootings from MAGA cultists after Biden's victory.
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

Yeah, instead the only person who got shot was an unarmed woman.

Also, it's pretty rich that all the people who were making excuses for all that death an destruction over the summer are suddenly screaming about rioting and looting now. Or for that matter about elected officials egging on the violence.
protests.jpg
protests 2.jpg
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR