'An "Army of 16-Year-Olds" Takes On the Democrats'

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Reality
Officer

Re: 'An "Army of 16-Year-Olds" Takes On the Democrats'

Post by Reality »

McAvoy wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:15 pm
Reality wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:03 pm
McAvoy wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:52 pm
Reality wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:41 am
McAvoy wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:22 am
Draco Dracul wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:50 am
Reality wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:36 pm Imagine thinking the modern DNC is Right Wing.
I mean they're still right wing enough to support capitalism.
I wouldn't bother. He probably thinks the whole public education is liberal.
CRT is taught in schools. They literally teach is in STEM classes! Yes, there's a Left Wing bias in higher education, or is it a coincidence that nearly 90% of all professors are Left Wing, and the 10% Conservatives say they feel like Jews in the holocaust?
Cool story bro. Tell us another.
Haha, typical idiot Leftist. Doesn't like reality so he ignores it, then acts like he's some sort of white savior "too cool" pseudo-intellectual. Pathetically common and comical.
Cool story bro. Tell me us another. And by all means use insults because that certainly reinforces everything. Makes you look all smart.

Troll.
Here's a story for you: Once there was a loser who couldn't get a job, couldn't get a girl, and couldn't even get laid if he paid. So, one day, that loser goes online and complains about these things, and learns about Communism from another loser!

So, that original loser then thinks that it's the world's fault for not being Communist, and that if everyone was just as enlightened as him, they would be. Now, said loser obviously had no personality skills or friends, so he couldn't actually convince anyone to join his new faith, so instead he went to internet forums with other losers to talk shit about Capitalism while huffing his own farts because, despite the world knowing what a loser this person was, he didn't realize it.

And so it went until the loser, we'll call him McAvoz, killed himself. He died alone, unloved, unwanted in his parent's basement. It took two days for his parents to find him, because his death-stench was so close to his normal stink.

The end <3
Media has a Left-Wing bias
Reality has a Right-Wing one
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

McAvoy you really could do better for yourself than that.
Power laces... alright.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:41 pm McAvoy you really could do better for yourself than that.
I know. I am not here to stroke somebody's ego though. It just shows how quick this guy is to playground insults. He isn't here to talk about science fiction or fantasy or even movies. He is here to troll. That's all. Just not interested in that.
I got nothing to say here.
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

McAvoy wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:06 pm
BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:41 pm McAvoy you really could do better for yourself than that.
I know. I am not here to stroke somebody's ego though. It just shows how quick this guy is to playground insults. He isn't here to talk about science fiction or fantasy or even movies. He is here to troll. That's all. Just not interested in that.
Yeah! Anyone who disagreed with McAvoz MUST be a troll! I mean, he knows everything! This is the arrogance of the Left, I hope those of you lurking are seeing it in full effect.

I've watched Trek before you were a Wookie in Gandalf's sack of holding.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Yeah OK. You are one year younger than me. Yay for you. Want a cookie?

And it is telling that you have yet to comment about anything on this forum about scifi but will go out of your way to bash anyone who remotely sounds like a Leftie. You bash and insult anyone who disagrees with you. If you were serious, you would know you look hypocritical.

Your behavior is exactly what a troll will do.
Reality
Officer

Post by Reality »

McAvoy wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:25 am Yeah OK. You are one year younger than me. Yay for you. Want a cookie?

And it is telling that you have yet to comment about anything on this forum about scifi but will go out of your way to bash anyone who remotely sounds like a Leftie. You bash and insult anyone who disagrees with you. If you were serious, you would know you look hypocritical.

I actually commented on a thread a couple of days ago on modern cartoons. If you're going to stalk me, at least do it right and honestly. I've also discussed ideas with people - I just also mock the stupid ones and the typical Leftist tropes because someone needs to put you people in your place.
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

It always makes me laugh when young people say that the old should fear them come the election. Every year they shout on Twitter, and every year they simply do not turn up to vote.

And that is why Twitter is not real life.
We used to argue whether Star Trek or Star Wars was better. Now we argue which one is worse.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Reality wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:57 am
McAvoy wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:25 am Yeah OK. You are one year younger than me. Yay for you. Want a cookie?

I actually commented on a thread a couple of days ago on modern cartoons. If you're going to stalk me, at least do it right and honestly. I've also discussed ideas with people - I just also mock the stupid ones and the typical Leftist tropes because someone needs to put you people in your place.
So you commented once about modern cartoons and that someday you will introduce Batman TAS to your niece. Good for you. You want a cookie? So one post out of nearly one hundred, where you actually discussed something non political on a science fiction review site's forum. Yeah OK.

If you are going to act like you are here to actually engage people here then act like it. But I doubt it, the past few days here have shown it.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

clearspira wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:52 pm It always makes me laugh when young people say that the old should fear them come the election. Every year they shout on Twitter, and every year they simply do not turn up to vote.

Well they're the only ones that are paying attention to politics at that age. It seems pretty black and white at the time.
Power laces... alright.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:52 pm
clearspira wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:52 pm It always makes me laugh when young people say that the old should fear them come the election. Every year they shout on Twitter, and every year they simply do not turn up to vote.

Well they're the only ones that are paying attention to politics at that age. It seems pretty black and white at the time.
Viewing things in black and white isn't a young thing unfortunately.