Trump vs Biden^H^H^H^H^H Harris: Kamala Rising

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Nobody700
Officer

Re: Trump vs Biden^H^H^H^H^H Harris: Kamala Rising

Post by Nobody700 »

And now ANOTHER trump assassination attempt... at a golf course

Man if only Happy Gillmore was there
Science Fiction is a genre where anything can happen. Just make sure what happens is enjoyable for yourself and your audience.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

I am guessing he didn't leave the golf course.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Nobody700 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:16 am And now ANOTHER trump assassination attempt... at a golf course

Still gathering information about it. But from what I understand the gunshots weren't from the shooter? But the Secret Service?

Like the shooter did escape and left where someone got the license plate number?

Or the shots came from long away? Like 500 yards?

I guess I will get a better answer when I wake up tomorrow. For all we know since it's Florida, it could have been a truck backfiring or some hick just shooting of his gun because he sister/wife momma told him to go take out the trash or something.
I got nothing to say here.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Honestly. I am becoming more and more convinced that Trump is losing it. I really don't pay attention too much to YouTube channels like Midastouch or related channels when they say that because honestly it's usually low key stuff they are reporting. Like reporting what scam Trump's campaign is sending through the email to get more money.

But it's more Bout what Trump is saying now through his Truth Social or even at his rallies.

Its just seems like his whole campaign is running out steam. I know quite a few Trump followers, even work with some and even they are admitting that Harris may actually win.

Of course they all say she will destroy the US. Cause WW3. Make the US into a Communist country. Etc. Stuff they are probably just parroting from their own echo chambers.
I got nothing to say here.
Nobody700
Officer

Post by Nobody700 »

Ya know 20 years ago, a vice president saying he made up a story about immigrants eating pets would get them kicked out by the president. Than I remember 20 years ago was Bush... and realize nope, he woulda let this happen, and than Trump took it 20 steps further every day in office.
Science Fiction is a genre where anything can happen. Just make sure what happens is enjoyable for yourself and your audience.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Nobody700 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:16 am And now ANOTHER trump assassination attempt... at a golf course

He really shouldn't have provoked the Swifties.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

McAvoy wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:48 am Honestly. I am becoming more and more convinced that Trump is losing it. I really don't pay attention too much to YouTube channels like Midastouch or related channels when they say that because honestly it's usually low key stuff they just are reporting. Like reporting what scam Trump's campaign is sending through the email to get more money.

But it's more Bout what Trump is saying now through his Truth Social or even at his rallies.

Its just seems like his whole campaign is running out steam. I know quite a few Trump followers, even work with some and even they are admitting that Harris may actually win.

Of course they all say she will destroy the US. Cause WW3. Make the US into a Communist country. Etc. Stuff they are probably just parroting from their own echo chambers.
It’s just not very easy for him to brand. My first thought was that he has advisors that are steering him from making boneheaded remarks. But there’s also the issue that she can straddle the line between conservative and progressive enough to have consistent responses in front of his fan base. So given all that, he has to work with what he’s got and find some way to make derogatory of her.
..What mirror universe?
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

I mean, the man a fossil, he should be enjoying old people party, not running a country.