Nancy Pelosi suspected assassination attempt; husband held prisoner and assaulted with hammer at home

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Re: Nancy Pelosi suspected assassination attempt; husband held prisoner and assaulted with hammer at home

Post by ProfessorDetective »

Madner Kami wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:57 am I'd rather equate their ilk to liches, what with them sucking people's souls out in order to keep themselves alive at all costs.
Fair, though replace "souls" with "wealth and liberties".
McAvoy
Captain

Re: Nancy Pelosi suspected assassination attempt; husband held prisoner and assaulted with hammer at home

Post by McAvoy »

ProfessorDetective wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:51 am
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:04 am Image
Off topic: But you KNOW you were meant to be a politician when your surname is McGOVERN.

I also fully agree with him. MTG is a ghoul as are the vast majority of her party.
She amuses me in the way a trainwreck does.

She doesn't own up to the things she has said. Or flat out lie she has said those sort of things. During her debate with Marcus Flowers shows this. She flat out said she was a victim of the Jan 6th riot. Should watch it. It was pretty pathetic on her part.

There is a rumor going around that Trump may be considering her as vice president.
I got nothing to say here.