Undocumented immigrants pay more taxes than president 45

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Undocumented immigrants pay more taxes than president 45

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

Some of you already know this, but I thought it might be an informative fun fact.

When the government uses the phrase “undocumented” they’re using it incorrectly because if they were truly undocumented then they would’ve be in system. However these immigrants are in the system and they pay taxes, file tax returns and get no benefits that citizens and legal residents get. They also get to see ICE showing up at their doors because the government has their addresses. “Undocumented” workers pays $12 billion dollars every year in taxes. https://www.google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/10/06/how-much-tax-do-americas-undocumented-immigrants-actually-pay-infographic/amp/
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
ProfessorDetective
Captain

Re: Undocumented immigrants pay more taxes than president 45

Post by ProfessorDetective »

As I've always said, if you pay your taxes and follow the law (and, preferably, try to learn basic American English, though it's not a deal-breaker), then I'm cool with you being in the USA. So, um... Can we just give these guys citizenship, already?
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Funny how this works. Those undocumented immigrants are ones payind taxes when President 45 and other rich people don't. It really shows how messed up US political system is.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
Eishtmo
Officer

Post by Eishtmo »

That said, undocumented immigrants likely can pass a citizenship test. 45 would not.
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

"13 million people pay more in taxes than one man" - You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Irony of retard calling some one else retard :lol: .

Seems like you don't know how things work in real life if you can't see injustice in American system were those with most money don't pay taxes. You couldn't kiss asses of 1% harder than you already do.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

Mecha82 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:25 pm Irony of retard calling some one else retard :lol: .

Seems like you don't know how things work in real life if you can't see injustice in American system were those with most money don't pay taxes. You couldn't kiss asses of 1% harder than you already do.
Your English is terrible, and yes, I do know how things work in real life. Where did you rebut my point that saying 13,000,000 paying more than 1 person in taxes is to be expected? Trump also donates his Presidential salary every year to charity. Don't see many illegals doing that.
JoeThree
Officer

Post by JoeThree »

ProfessorDetective wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:10 am As I've always said, if you pay your taxes and follow the law (and, preferably, try to learn basic American English, though it's not a deal-breaker), then I'm cool with you being in the USA. So, um... Can we just give these guys citizenship, already?
-Follow the law
-Come here illegally

Pick one.
Captain Crimson
Captain

Post by Captain Crimson »

The rich keep getting richer. It seems they always have.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

While taking advantage from everyone else by having system rigged so that they benefit from it. And then there are people defend rich when rich couldn't care less about them.