Papa Johns Tells Nazis 'Don't Buy Our Pizza' After Chain Is Claimed As Official Pie Of Alt-Right

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Papa Johns Tells Nazis 'Don't Buy Our Pizza' After Chain Is Claimed As Official Pie Of Alt-Right

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Karha of Honor
Captain

Re: Papa Johns Tells Nazis 'Don't Buy Our Pizza' After Chain Is Claimed As Official Pie Of Alt-Right

Post by Karha of Honor »

Once again what is the alt right?
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: Papa Johns Tells Nazis 'Don't Buy Our Pizza' After Chain Is Claimed As Official Pie Of Alt-Right

The people who made a swastika out of pepperoni.
PlasmaHam
Redshirt

Post by PlasmaHam »

This just in, Papa Johns is now promoting white cheese supremacy and the anti-imported tomato movement. In response, the #PizzaResistance is coordinating violent riots, wait, nvm, I meant 'peaceful protests' meant to show solidarity to those affected by food-bigotry.

2017 in a nutshell :lol:
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

You did not just "both sides" a story that is about pizza-loving Nazis, did you?
Fixer
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Fixer »

It would be hard to do. A communist Pizza would be an empty box with a grease stain in the shape of a hammer and sickle and a note from your local party official reminding you to feast on this bountiful harvest.
Thread ends here. Cut along dotted line.
------8<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

There...there is no Official Pizza of the Antifa. This is JUST Papa John's getting upset because, after they blamed NFL protesters for their poor pizza sales, the Alt Right latched onto them so now they are begging Nazis to stop buying their pizza.
...I am so, so tired.
Nothing will ever be funny again.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote:There...there is no Official Pizza of the Antifa. This is JUST Papa John's getting upset because, after they blamed NFL protesters for their poor pizza sales, the Alt Right latched onto them so now they are begging Nazis to stop buying their pizza.
...I am so, so tired.
Nothing will ever be funny again.
So alt right equals Nazis or it is a term that people still have no idea what it is?

Do we know what the fuck a 21. century Nazi is?
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

Some people will identify as Nazis or Nazi adjacent (eg. skinheads) but generally Alt-Right is what other people get called (much like Nazis in that regard) as a dismissive hand wave of conservatives of many stripes. It's another label that shuts down discussion...
Last edited by Robovski on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Yeah I should just stay the frell out of the News section. It's bad for my health.

Goodnight everyone.