So what video games are you playing?

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
King Green
Officer

Re: So what video games are you playing?

Post by King Green »

Skyrim: SE with quality of life mods.

Unturned with possible recordings for youtube channel.

Various old-flash games like AQW and AQ3d, patreons get playthrough of my transaction-build!

And kida wish for Steam to accept Chase cards so I can be a bunny-girl battle-priest in FF14.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

Since I got a new tv recently after my almost 20-year-old tv bit the dust I'm leaning towards playing Zelda:oot on Gamecube
Meushell
Officer

Post by Meushell »

sayla0079 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:02 am Since I got a new tv recently after my almost 20-year-old tv bit the dust I'm leaning towards playing Zelda:oot on Gamecube
Fun! I prefer it on the DS, though only because I much prefer hand held systems.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Been on a Satisfactory kick for a while. Open world first person sci-fi factory builder.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

sayla0079 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:02 am Since I got a new tv recently after my almost 20-year-old tv bit the dust I'm leaning towards playing Zelda:oot on Gamecube
Earlier this year I played Zelda Link to the Past on the SNES. I did remember most of the hidden stuff but I did have to look up others.
I got nothing to say here.