Is Korrasami to Tame?

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
TGLS
Captain

Re: Is Korrasami to Tame?

Post by TGLS »

Nobody700 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:10 amAND HOLY GOD WAS THAT BAD! Cordelia was a rapist pedophile who brought the god of evil to the earth because... BECAUSE!
I mean, I would have thought that giving her a motivation to bring the god of evil to Earth would be really obvious given the first part.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Nobody700
Captain

Post by Nobody700 »

Nah, motives for one of your main character turning evil is lame.

People will gaslight you and say that Cordelia was controlled all along... but NO, season 4 NEVER goes into it, and than she just... dies and season 5 had to explain what happened. The intent was always, Cordelia became evil... because!
Science Fiction is a genre where anything can happen. Just make sure what happens is enjoyable for yourself and your audience.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

i remember it being obvious she was possessed at least from the episode where the crew found out The Beast was working for her, but I last watched it twenty years ago so I'm not confident enough to argue the point.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

The thread moved past this a bit ago but just for fun here's David Gaider who created the Dragon Age setting shutting down some tourist complaining about the top surgery scar options:

https://bsky.app/profile/davidgaider.bs ... 3useozsf23
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.